chapter 11

The water vaporized as there appeared yuily and in front of him Elijah with half of the pendant still with him. "So this is the ark of siruis" yuily mumbles as he held the thing close.

Elijah looked at the glwong orb then felt himself put his pendant close to it and the orb yuily carried absorbed it and glowed brightly before looking almost complete

"What did you" yuily looked at Elijah who looked at the ark and smiled softly before looking up at him. His eyes glowing abit they only then made their way out of there quickly. "Its really pretty' Elijah mumbles.

They only walked then stumbled upon with iba and ryoko "wow you guys managed to follow us all the way here?" He mumbles

"This little thing is what thebworld has been looking for? Why Elijahs mother and my dad lost their lives for" yuily mumbles in anger "we have to get out of here further details later" iba states "yeah theres a big air craft outside" ryoko said nervously

"Im going to set things right on my own" yuily states "your not going anywhere" the blonde pointing his gun at ryoko

He turned out to be a vampire himself, yuily knew aswell as Elijah yuily had hope for him while Elijah was the opposite not trusting him what so ever.

"I cant tell you wouldn't hurt her.." yuily said and the blonde looked at them and sighed "ueah whatever, i just want that thing gone" he mumbles "then will you join forces with me again?" Yuily asked.

Elijah looked at them and hums softly he was about to reach for his pendant but he remembered that he gave it to the ark it was a puzzle piece for it anyways they just needed one more to what Elijah can see.

"You really thinking onnworking with a vampire?" Iba mumbles "im one" Elijah adjusts his broken glasses makinh ryoko and iba gasp "well half one at least i dont drink blood of any kind" Elijah states with a shrugg.

They only made their way outside the place but had to stop ans saw the stupid twin there "look what we have here its yuily "one smiled and the other giggled "look who we got! Its mika" one giggled. Elijah glared then saw mikeal something was wrong "give it...to me...the ark" mikeal mumbles then attacked yuily.

Elijahs eyes widen as he growled as he saw the twins and kept them from hurting yuily or anything of that sort. "Stupid pests" Elijah mumbles as he tries hitting them henlost his weapon so he had to rely on his claws.

He then heard yuily scream in pain "yuily" he mumbles then yelps as he was thrown into a wall. He saw mikeal snatch the ark and thrown it to one of the twins "go ahead and play some more we'll take the ark to the master" they giggled and flew up.

Elijahs eyes widen "no" he mumbles as he got up and tries to catch up to them as he climbed up but those twins throw their explosive toys at Elijah to keep him from going up.

He then saw bishop fly up and kill one of the twins turning her to dust. "Yuily leave the ark to me!" He yelled.

Elijah huffs as he got up and ran to yuilys side "no you help with the ark okay?" Yuily asked of him. Elijah bit his lip and nods and jumped up to grab ahold of the twin that was still alive.

"Your annoying you lil hybrid monster let go" she whined growling at the same time then yelps when Elijah bent her arm and have her let the ark go. It only fell down before bishop caught it, his breath hitched as he stopped from moving he was held close. "Bishop" Elijah mumbles seeing yefgrof there in front of him, he jumped back before he was going to be killed.

He pants as he jumped back and lands next to ryoko and iba. Holding his ear or well where his ear used to be making him cry out

Yefgrof smirks as he lifted the ark up as it glowed once he added Elijah's blood to it aswell "Elijah" yuily frowned "im alright just focus on the rpoblen at hand" Elijah states.

Yefgrof only just teased yuily and knocking him down whennhe tried to up and attack him "how appropriate is it for a wolf like yourself can die on all fours" he laughed as he floated up to his ship

"Damn it we have to build a strategy for this whole situation, i'll be the one after yefgrof" mikeal states.

"Easier said then done" ryoko mumbles as they then a plane came flying in shooting all the vampires.

"Its them" he mumbles softly "its the crew" ryoko exclaims "is the professor here?" Iba asked tilting his head abit as he watched.

Elijah frowned then saw that mikeal had left and yuily was off. "This is going to be....alot"