Chapter One

Chapter One

3109 Sahasrara

Chirping birds and a running stream and the fall of water were all that could be heard in the tranquil garden. Colorful flowers of purple, gold, orange, and blue filled the garden like a water fall cascading the hillside. Sitting hovering over the stream in deep meditation is a man with skin the color of fine mahogany, feline green eyes and a clean shaven head. He donned a purple and white rope as he sat in full lotus hovering in meditation.

As footsteps approached him his thoughts were disrupted. “Yes Todaiyin, what is it?” The general director asked while maintaining weightlessness.

“It is Supreme Ang on the 3D link for you, sir. I have brought you the portable link along with your breakfast. Do enjoy!”  The director general’s student and personal assistant replied.

“Thank you, Todaiyin,” responded Chaitanobi. 

“Sir, I might add, you do have a cabinet meeting in an hour, and you are to address the Sahasrara business group today at three pm,” reminded Todaiyin.

“Thank you, Todaiyin,” said the director general as he floated to the table where his breakfast and link were placed. “Screen on,” Chaitanobi commanded. “Your Excellency, Good morning! How are things on Manipura?” Chaitanobi asked.

 “Uhri the Wise, my good friend, I’m meeting with Quad-Star Commander Burns Nurrudin regarding newly developed weapons for IGLEA I’m scheduled to see a demonstration today.”

"The Intergalactic Law Enforcement Agency," interjected Chaitanobi.

"Right, I’m calling to ask you Uhri, have you given anymore thought to running in the election next year. As you know, I think it’s time for me to pass the torch and retire. I can’t believe that I’ve been Supreme Director for fifty years next year. Mrs. Ang and I want to relax and enjoy our lives now. I’ve made history and I’ve been very fortunate to be part of developing The Federated Planetary Alliance. If you do decide to run you’ll have my full support of course,” said the supreme director.

“Sir, I really haven’t decided as of yet, but you know that I never make important decisions like that hastily. Something in your voice tells me that this isn’t the true reason for your call, sir.”

“Am I that obvious?” replied Ang.

“We have been friends for many years and I was once your Chief Administrator. I know you quite well, Mr. Supreme Director.”

“Uhri, when we aren’t in public, you can call me Bulbin!” exclaimed Ang.

“Sir, you can call me Uhri, but as long as you are the Director Supreme, I will always respect your office and title, best friend or not, sir. So, with that being said, tell me what, my dear friend, is on your mind?”

“Uhri, we have always confided in one another. I’m thinking about making what I would call advancement for the FPA. After long contemplation, I’d like to open our stargates to the other planets and colonies. I’d like them to see the beauty of the Ajna Pyramid. I’d like to be able to have foreign leaders and dignitaries to come to any of the seven planets to meet with us, to visit. That will allow other planetary governments and societies to trust us. We can also capitalize on tourism and trade.” said Ang.

“I don’t think that we have any problem with trust from other colonies. People are just somewhat mystified by what they think the FPA may look like or that some of our planets hold secrets and we’re not letting them in on it. We live in a very mystical and enchanting place. Some have even gone as far as to call this a “Utopia”. It is one of the most beautiful planetary colonies I’ve ever seen I must admit. Tell me, who else have you told of this idea?” inquired Chaitanobi.