The Reality-3

She said. That last line really touched my heart.
"Okay, we'll go. There's no other way it seems." I agreed. She became very happy that she literally jumped up and down. She got up from my bed and gave me a bear hug. Then she realized what she was doing and went back to the bed. But part of me wanted to pick up the phone and call a mental hospital but I resisted it.
"So I have to think of something to tell my mom?" I thought for a while and said
"Let's do like this. I'll tell my mom that we are going to find you a new place for you because you don't like it here."I told her. She stared at me like she was going to vomit. So I understood that the plan was really worse. So again I thought for a while then said
"Okay here's the second plan. We'll tell my mom that my friends have arranged a tour of a nearby place and they have invited us both. So we won't be here for 10 days." I said.
"Accepted and what is a tour?" she asked.
"Seriously, you don't know what a tour is. Okay, listen. A tour is something that a group of people like friends or family join together and go for a place and enjoy. So now we are going on a tour with my friends. This is our plan. But one thing. You should convince my mom about leaving me. My mom and dad won't allow me if I asked. So that's in your hands." I finished.
"Okay. I'll take care of it. You tell your friend to help us. We time travel tomorrow at 8 am from the same place you found me." She said and went to her room. I was also happy on seeing her happiness. Then that evening I phoned Nielson and explained everything. He laughed and said
"Hey man, if you both are planning to go somewhere alone tell me. I will not mock you like that Crimpson. But don't tell me this type of weird reasons. Okay?" he asked. I sensed some anger in his tone.
"I know it's hard to believe, man but please trust me." I pleased him. Then I asked
"Okay listen. What if I proved it to you?"
"First you prove then I'll help you." He said.
"Okay. Come to the river bank at eight tomorrow morning. I'll be waiting for you there and that is the time we are going to time travel." I said.
"Okay. Let's see at the riverbank. Bye" he said and cut the call. That night we all gathered for dinner.
"Maria told me." She said it suddenly that I didn't understand what she was talking about. So I asked
"About what?"
"About the tour, you and your friends are going."
"Um...yes mom, I was just going to say to you. I didn't even know about it, mom. Nielson called me this afternoon and said that he had booked tickets for me"
"Yes, I know. Maria told me everything. She also said that she hadn't gone in a tour till now. So you should take her also with you."
"Mom, are you saying I can go to that tour. Don't I need to ask father's permission?"
"I have already granted you my permission, Oliver" my father said.
"Thank you, father" I said and tried to put the most excited expression on my face. I alone knew that I was going to live for less than a week. Then we finished eating and went upstairs. Maria(or Eva) came to my room and said
"Okay, Oliver. All problems finished. So pack some clothes, food and drink and get some sleep. We time travel in the morning." She said and went to the door.
"Hey, tomorrow morning Nielson will be there in the river bank by 8 am. He didn't believe me. So I asked him to come. Is that okay with you?" I asked.
"Mm…okay. No problem. He can come there and see us time travel until he doesn't become jealous of you." She said and went to her room. That night I got some sleep. I didn't know how. Then I got up at 6 am. I had my breakfast and said goodbye to my family but I didn't know whether I was going to see them again in my life. I patted Bruno and went out of the house. Maria said
                "Time to time travel."

Thank you for reading this chapter and keep supporting. I don't know why I am saying this because I'm not getting any views and comments. So please read and comment. Thank you.
                                          -CapWarrior