Just Three Words

Osamu's laugh early in a Sunday morning can be heard throughout the whole neighborhood

"Okay, Okay Tsumu" Osamu hesterically laughing.

"Stop teasing Samu" Atsumu begin covering his blushful face

"Ok, I'll stop, So tell me Tsumu" Osamu wiping his fake tears.

"Who's the unfortunate soul that will have the pleasure of being like by the likes of you?" Osamu started laughing at his brother again

"Stop teasing or I'll call mom, Mo..." Atsumu shouted but before he can even call their mom Osamu covered his mouth.

"Ok, I'll stop, Geez" Osamu utter in annoyance.

"So who's the person you like?" Osamu's attention is now locked to his brother.

"I... it's... it's Kita-san" Atsumu said as he bowed his head.

"You... you... since when? More importantly am I the first person you told be about this?"

"Since the first day and your the only person I want to tell to"

Osamu sigh in relief, so I'm the first person he told to Osamu grinning with complete proudness to himself.

"What do you plan on doing about that feelings of yours?"

"I want to confess"

"Are you sure about that? He might not reciprocate your love, Will your heart be ready for that?" Osamu being bothered by the decision of his brother

"No matter what, I want to confess"

Osamu patted his brothers back as an act of encouragement towards his brother.

*After practice*

Atsumu and Kita are the ones scheduled to see if the gymnasium is clean and the nets and balls are all put in their proper places.

They were the only ones left in the gymnasium, Atsumu gathering every courage that he has to tell Kita that he likes him here goes nothing Atsumu said in the back of his mind.

"Kita-senpai can you help me with something"

"Sure"

"It's for the person I like a... and I want yo... you to uhm hear ... it"

"Ok, let me hear it" Kita gave a simple smile to encourage Atsumu on his love confession towards a girl?

"If I was part of a story, that story begun when I first laid my eyes upon your figure on the very first day. I want to continue that story where there is a you and me in the end."

"That is very profound Atsumu, to be honest I never knew you could be this poetic, now tell who's the lucky girl that will have the pleasure of hearing those words of yours?"

"Thank you, Kita-san I have been interested with literature lately especially Haiku and Tanaga" Atsumu said in smiling and being proud of himself in a power pose.

"Really? I never thought of you to be fond with words, I'm quite surprise actually, but I guess that's something admirable about you" Kita said as he face the ground smiling as he rub his elbow.

"A... and the person I like is..." Atsumu said as Kita turn back his gaze into his eyes.

"You" Atsumu whispered

"Huh, I'm sorry, I think I didn't get that right can you-" Before Kita can even finished Atsumu shout.

"You, Kita-san, you that have bewitched me by your very beauty at first sight and as I spend my time with you, I keep seeing myself falling in love with you Kita-san. Your kindness, your smile that I want to protect, your determination and being there when I need something is everything that made me fall in love with you"

"Atsumu" Kita said as he approached Atsumu, but he stopped

"I know you won't believe me, telling me as if I am a child, but Kita-san I know this is love" Atsumu said bowing his head not wanting Kita to see him crying

"..." Kita gulped with face turning red

"You may just think I'm confusing myself between friendship and love, not knowing their difference, but I'm not and I never knew it so clearly before, but I do now Kita-san I love you, this is love on what I know about love, So, please think about it Kita-san" Atsumu said as he lift his head to see Kita san

Atsumu's eyes widened as he see Kita crying with a smile, he thought he made the biggest mistake of his life making the one he loves so dearly cry.

"Why are you crying Kita-san?" Atsumu said with worry.

"Atsumu, I tried, I tried hard holding back my feelings, my feelings for you, which I tried so hard to hide, but you are just making it more difficult each day for me and now your saying that"Kita said bowing his head, tears dripping on the floor.

"I'm sorry Kita-san, I won't say any foolish words anymore, I'll go ahead now" Atsumu said as he walks away wiping his tears.

Kita walk towards Atsumu grabbing his hand.

"Kita-san?" Atsumu said as he turn his back on Kita.

"You think you can leave just like that? after saying those words you'll just walk away, Atsumu be responsible of your words!!, because I have every intention of reciprocating your love" Kita shouted as he sniffle and his head still directed on the ground.

Atsumu lifts Kita's head and he can see the big pleading eyes that Kita is creating, putting his hand on Kita's cheeks wiping every tears that left Kita's eyes

"I will, I love you Kita-san" These are the words that left Atsumu's lips as he leaned for a passionate kiss.

The words I love you in between kisses are the only thing that accumulated on the gymnasium.

My love for you is true
My love for you is pure
Because this is what God intended me to give to you