Where it all begins

*your pov*
(y/m= your mom)
y/m: y/n are you ready to go to the airport? if we don't leave now you'll miss your flight!
y/n: yeah mom i'm ready!
you guys drive to the airport your so excited to be finally going to la and surprise your brothers. Once you get to the airport you get out of the car and grab your suitcases and say buy to your mom.
y/n: bye mom i'm gonna miss you!
y/m: bye sweetie! dont forget to text or call me when you land!! i love you.
you go into the airport and check your bags and go through security. you find your gate and wait to board your plane.
The flight attendant finally announced it was time for you to board!
*time skip*
you finally land in la and you collect your luggage and get a uber to take you to your new apartment! after what seemed like the longest car ride of your life you get to the apartment and unpack. you felt really gross from the flight so you showered and got ready to head over and surprise jordan and anthony. you got a uber to their house, once you get out of the car you hear loud music and a lot of shouting. you walk up to the door and knock and no one came to let you in so you checked to see if the door was unlocked which it was and went inside.
as soon as you got inside you tripped and feel but you didn't hit the floor so you looked up and saw that someone caught you...