chapter 11

I turned around to see who the voice belonged to, hoping it wasn't who I thought it was.

Please don't be dad, please don't be dad, please don't be... "Oh, hi Andre. What are you doing here?" I asked feeling relieved that it wasn't dad. 

My dad may seem like he's cool and all that but he is not that cool. You mention holding hands with a guy and he turns in to The Hulk, I can't imagine what he would be like if he heard us talking about me sleeping with Beck.

"Hey, guys, did I come at a bad time?" He asked looking around sounding nervous.

We all shook our heads telling him that he came at a good time.

"Okay." He said walking towards the couch I was sitting in with Beck, and making himself at home.

"Andre, how many times do I have to tell you, get your feet off the table." My mom said with  smile walking away from the living room.

 "Sorry Mrs. Vega." HE said taking his big feet off of the table. "SO, what happened last night, I thought you and Trina were going to kill each other, so I came to make sure you were okay, and  I find out you two were busy yesterday. I don't want to know what happened in between you two though, I wanna know what happened with Trina."

 I told him what happened with Trina, and about how we plan to include her in a lot of our future activities, and he groaned but agreed.

"oh, I was going to tell you something." He said with a smile on his face.

"What is it?" I asked exited to hear what he has to say.

"Beck, man don't hate me.  I didn't mean for this to happen, it just did."

"You didn't mean for what to happen?" Beck asked curiously.

"I took Jade home last night."

"Okay and?"

"Well..."

"Andre just spit it out man."

"She asked me to stay, to spend the night with her. I told her that I wasn't sure about that, but she begged me, and I finally agreed, I told her I would sleep on the floor, but she told me that if I slept on the floor she was going to sleep on the floor, and I didn't want that to happen. I didn't know if it's okay for a pregnant girl to sleep on the floor, you know? All the germs and bacteria on the floor."

"Andre, get on with it." Beck told the boy who was slightly digressing.

"Oh, right. Well, she told me to sleep on the bed with her, and before she fell asleep, she called my name, and I turned to face her, she ended up kissing me, and we ended up doing the same thing you two did last night. This morning  though, I asked her if she had any regrets, she said her only regret was not telling that she liked me sooner. She asked me to be her boyfriend, I said yes. Even though I was supposed to be the one asking, but you know how Jade is, she likes to be the one in control. "

"So, you go out with my ex?" Beck asked.

"I'm sorry man, I just really like her."

"It's okay." Beck said.

"What?" Andre seemed confused.

"I said it's okay man."

"But the bro code..." Andre started.

"I don't care about it bro. A true bro wouldn't make you choose between me and her, I understand what it feels like to fall in love without even realizing it. And Jade is an amazing girl, when she wants to be. Don't give up on her."  Beck said.

I cleared my throat to remind him that I was still in the room. "Don't worry honey, you're the most amazing girl I have ever met, I wouldn't know what to do without you. I'd probably still be unhappy with Jade, and Andre would not be happy watching us be together as his feelings for her get stronger. This is actually your fault, everyone is happy now."

I know he said that as a good thing, but I'm not sure if it really is good. I mean, I am basically the reason Beck and her broke up. I got in between their love.

But then again if it wasn't for me Andre really would be just trapped in the sidelines. Kind of like How I was when Beck and Jade were still together, loving the person, but knowing that it would never work out between you two because they are already taken, and they will be happy with the person they're with. I understand Andre.

That is why I decided that I would gladly take the fault for this one.

*****

I know its short but I felt like that was the perfect place to end it.