WFILWM 1

Jungkook gulps as he looks around the ball, people kept coming in and he needed to greet them, it's his work

Jungkook gulps as he looks around the ball, people kept coming in and he needed to greet them, it's his work. He didn't know that a ball could be like this, he's a new worker. He doesn't really know why, but this is where his mother work, as a maid for the royals. Being a maid of the royals is a bit hard, always needs to be next to your assigned royal and you need to make sure everything you do is right.

"Jungkook!" He hears, looking back to see the king. He panicked and looked around before he walked to the king. He bowed, giving a small smile.
"I need you to go to the queen and stay with her, okay?" The king says and Jungkook nods, smiling before he walked to the queen and bowed again.
"Oh, Jungkookie. What are you doing here? Goodness, your clothes are dirty, come on, I'll lend you some. I bet you would want to look nice for the other royals" The queen says, she was always so nice to Jungkook. His mother was her friend, unfortunately she died and the queen basically became his second mother.

"O-oh, your highness, it's okay. My clothes are okay, and I'm not a royal" He says, shaking his head.
"Oh, come on, dressing up a little isn't gonna hurt. You can wear the prince's clothes or do you want to just stay in your maid clothes and let us just get some clean ones?" She says, pinching Jungkook's cheek.
"I'll just get some new ones" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Okay then, come with me" The queen says and dragged Jungkook out.

"Oh, goodness, Kook, we don't have any more of these clothes...we only have this" The queen says as she showed the maid clothes, which were a blouse. Jungkook could only think...

"Oh no... "