WFILWM 12

"D-dad, you're hurting me" Jungkook stutters, trying to release himself from the king's hold

"No! Guards! Take the prince to the dungeon, maybe he could think about his actions there" The king says, and the guards that was with him, went and grab Jungkook.
"M-mom!" Jungkook cried out, trying to get away from the guards.
"Honey! We can talk about this. Please, he's our child...our child that went missing for so many years!" The queen says but the king just shut her off.

"Mom! Help me, please!" Jungkook yelled as he's already being taken away.
"We're so sorry, prince... It's the king's orders" The guards says, sighing. Jungkook just cried, shaking his head.

Jungkook stared at the chains on his legs, sighing as tears fell down his cheeks.
"I'd rather have myself not known then. I wish they didn't find me... I would've been with the queen and not in this dungeon just because I'm gay... " Jungkook says, wiping his tears. He looks up as he sees shoes in front of him.
"M-mom" Jungkook stutters, walking to his mother but failed as the chains were a bit too short. He reached his hand for her, while she cried, caressing it.
"I'm so sorry, baby" The queen says, kissing Jungkook's hand.
"Mom... Help me out, please... " Jungkook begged, gasping as the king suddenly appears behind the queen.
"Why are you here? You're only encouraging him, come on, let's leave him and let him think about what he's doing" The king says while Jungkook stared at him with teary eyes. The queen mouthed him 'I'll go back' to him before she went back with the king.

Jungkook sighs, sitting back down. He didn't even have anything in this cell. Only a chair and a cardboard that he'll be using to sleep.

"Hyungie... Help me get out of here... "