WFILWM 7

"U-uh

"U-uh... I think... Oh... Uhmm... Prince Taehyung, don't you have something to do?" Jungkook stutters, gulping.
"I do, but I'd rather spend the time with you" Taehyung says, tickling Jungkook's chin. The younger blushes more, looking away.
"O-oh..." Jungkook stutters, taking a deep breath. The door opens and Jungkook just looks down.
"Hmm... Seems like I interrupted something" The queen says, giggling. Jungkook bit his lips, trying to not squeal.
"Hmm... I think I need to go now... Well, see you again, Jungkook" Taehyung says as he stood up. Jungkook looks up, he didn't want the prince to go yet, but he needed to just stay quiet.

"Oh, okay, Jungkook, let's take him out" The queen says, smiling. Jungkook nodded, standing up from his bed and they all went out from the room.

"Bye!" Taehyung says, waving from the carriage. Jungkook shyly waved back and smiled. The queen chuckles as she sees Jungkook, patting his back.
"Hope you and him gets along" She says as she walked back in. Jungkook follows him, looking down.

Jungkook walks inside his room, plopping down. He then puts his face on his pillow before squealing.
"My goodness, how can someone be so handsome?(I feel you, Kook, all of us does) Jungkook asks himself, giggling. He looks at his hand, the hand the prince touched.
"If you weren't such a shy baby, Kook" He muttered to himself, ruffling his hair. He looks around until he frowns as he sees a note on his nightstand. He grabbed it, opening it also.

Dear lovely,

        I know about your allergy to flowers, the queen told me about it, so, I was like, how would I court you without any flowers to use? So, I thought about something, notes, love letters, that's what other people call it. I'll give you these from now on, maybe sometimes it'll also have gifts ;)

-Sincerely, prince Taehyung