WFILWM 9

Taehyung smiled as he walked to the palace

Taehyung smiled as he walked to the palace. He's holding a teddy bear he bought for Jungkook, it's a gift for him not going for a long time. He was let in by the guards, but as he got in, he's met with cries...cries of the queen. He frowns, walking to the king.
"What's happening? Where's Jungkook, your highness?" He asks, raising his brow.
"Jungkook's gone. He's back with his real family" The king says, sighing.
"W-what do you mean?" Taehyung stutters, gulping.

"Taehyung! You're here!" The queen says, sniffling.
"Your highness" Taehyung says, bowing.
"Jungkook, he's back with the Park royalty" The queen says, looking down.
"Huh? Park royalty?" Taehyung says and the king pats his shoulder.
"Jungkook's the lost prince of the Park royalty. They found out and then just suddenly took him from us" The king says, making Taehyung freeze. Him and the Park royalty are good friends, but the king is a bit homophobic, he didn't like gay people that much.

"Why are you crying?" The king asks as he sees Taehyung's tears starts to fall down his cheeks.
"The king of the Park royalty is homophobic, what if he finds out that Jungkook's gay?" Taehyung says, gulping.
"I'm sure he won't hurt his own son" The king says, sighing.

Jungkook looks down as his 'mother' fixes his suit.
"D-do I really have to w-wear this? I'm not the one you guys are looking for, it must a misunderstanding, I can't be a prince. And it's a bit tight...I'd rather wear the maid ou-" Jungkook cuts himself off, covering his mouth.
"Maid outfit? They forced you to wear a maid outfit?" His mother says, raising her brow.
"N-no, I like it... Please don't hurt me... Yes, I am g-gay" Jungkook stutters, cowering. His mother sighs, hugging him.

"I support you, but you have to hid it to your father"