WFILWM 6

"So, about last night" Taehyung says, sighing

"So, about last night" Taehyung says, sighing. Jungkook smiled, shaking his head.
"Your highness, last night was okay with me" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Yeah, but the people" Taehyung says, looking at Jungkook with worry.
"I'm used to those, your highness" Jungkook says, smiling. The queen sighs, shaking her head at how Jungkook acts like he's okay.
"Hmm... I like you" Taehyung says, making Jungkook's eyes widened.
"W-what... " Jungkook stutters, looking down as he blushed. The queen smirked, chuckling silently.

The three walked in the garden, staring at the flowers. Though, Jungkook was a little away from it, which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.
"Why isn't he coming here, you highness?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"I don't wanna risk it, he have an allergy to flowers, don't know which kind though, but he is" The queen says and Taehyung nodded.
"Aww, what will I use to court hi-" Taehyung cuts himself off, covering his mouth.

"I knew it, you do like him. Go, court him" The queen says, laughing.
"I will... I'm still thinking when" Taehyung says, winking. The queen smiled, patting his shoulder.
"Careful with him" The queen says, chuckling.
"I will, your highness" Taehyung says, bowing.

"Jungkook, talk with the prince, I'll go do something" The queen says, making Jungkook's eyes widen but he nodded otherwise. The queen walked away, giving a secret wink to Taehyung before going out. Taehyung smiled as he sat down on Jungkook's bed, patting it.
"You got a nice room" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Yeah, her highness wanted me to have a good one and his highness agreed. Her highness treats me like a child" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung smiled at the adorable sound, accidentally grabbing Jungkook's hand. The younger stopped laughing, biting his lips as he stared at their hands, blushing. He carefully removed the prince's hand away, smiling.