WFILWM 11

Taehyung smiled, finishing up the letter that he will be sending to Jungkook

"I hope you'll like this letter, my love" Taehyung says as he kissed the envelope(searching "how to be an envelope").

The king walked down the hallway until he sees an envelope on a maid's hand. He frowns, stopping the maid.
"Your majesty" The maid said, bowing as she gulped.
"What is that?" The king asks, raising his brow as he stared at the envelope.
"This? O-oh, I'm gonna throw it away, your majesty" The maid says, but the king knows she's lying. He harshly grabbed the envelope from her hand, rolling his eyes. He ripped the envelope and grabbed the letter inside.

Dear lovely,

    You told me you miss me? What about me? I hate that I can't see you here, but at least you sent me those letters to let me know you're okay. I hope you're safe and okay there, I love you! ♡

-Love Taehyung ♡

The king stared at it before pushing the maid.
"Don't ever lie to me again" The king says before he walked away, leaving the now panicked maid.
"I'm so sorry, prince Jungkook" She says, covering her mouth to not let out a cry.

The doors suddenly opened, startling the queen and Jungkook who's silently reading.
"Honey? What makes you go here?" The queen asks, smiling. The king didn't respond and suddenly grabbed Jungkook, a bit harshly that it made him let out a whimper.
"Honey! You're hurting our son!" The queen says, standing up from her seat.
"Is this prince Taehyung of the Kim family?" The king asks, his voice laced with anger. The queen stared with wide eyes as Jungkook stared at the king with terrified eyes.
"Answer me!" The king says and Jungkook gulps, nodding.

"So my son is gay? What the kind of bullshit is this?!"