WFILWM 8

Jungkook stared at the queen as she gave a letter, frowning

"Is this prince Taehyung's letter for me?" He asks and the queen nodded. He then smiled widely, tearing the envelope carefully before starting to read the letter.

Dear Jungkook,

       How are you doing? I'm so sorry I can't come for a week, there's too much duties that I have to do... I hope you can understand, my love... I'll make sure to go there when I have free time.

-Sincerely yours, prince Taehyung

Jungkook smiled at the petname, even though him and the prince aren't dating, he loved to call him things like, love, darling, and any cute and lovely pet names that he love. He grabbed a paper, while the queen walked out, knowing that's it's personal but she's happy for Jungkook.

Dear Prince Taehyung,

     Is it okay to call you Taehyungie? Or is it weird? I'm sorry. It's just you call me these sweet names, and I want to call you one too. I hope you're resting well, I know it's hard being a prince, but at least you get to have things that you want, right? Also, I'm doing okay, I hope you're too, your highness.

-Sincerely yours, Jungkook

Taehyung smiled after reading the letter, he didn't expect to get one, but he's happy he did. Jungkook, the guy really did caught his heart and he's happy his parents aren't against him liking a maid. They just let him be himself. He grabbed his pen and starts to write again.

Dear Jungkook,

      Darling, I know you're also tired, you also have duties. We're both busy with our own duties, I hope you too, do rest well. If you ever want to talk, I can come there, I know for sure her highness won't let you go out by yourself, she's just so overprotective of her maids, it's like she treats them as her family, but I'm glad she does. Hope you have a good sleep at night! I love you!

P.S: You can call me Taehyungie by the way!

-Sincerely yours, prince Taehyungie