WFILWM 3

(The maid outfit 😼)

(The maid outfit 😼)

Jungkook and Taehyung seems to be having fun as they danced. People didn't seem to notice him yet, but that's when it starts to become an issue to them. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook as they watched slowly. Jungkook was so happy, but then...

"Why is he here?"

"Is he wearing a maid outfit?"

"My goodness"

"The prince is dancing him"

"He's a maid, he shouldn't be dancing here on the dance floor"

Jungkook starts to feel insecure as he hears this, stopping. Taehyung looked at him, frowning.
"U-uh... I'm sorry... I need to go" Jungkook says, his eyes filled with tears as he removed his arms away from Taehyung's shoulders. Taehyung looks around and that's when Jungkook ran away. Taehyung glared at the people, who starts to get scared of him. After that, he ran after Jungkook, meeting the queen on the way.
"Prince Taehyung? What happened? Jungkook ran pass me crying" The queen asks, raising her brow.

"The people there talked bad about him. Where is he?" Taehyung says, he's so pissed. The queen sighs, crossing his arms.
"Don't worry, he'll be okay. At this times where he feels insecure about himself, he needs to be alone" The queen says and Taehyung nods, even though he really wanted to comfort Jungkook. He helped the queen back to her seat, and sitting down on his own.

"Stupid Jungkook, do you really think people would like you? You're just a maid, even the prince wouldn't like you..." Jungkook says as he changed to his plain clothes, staring at their maid outfit he had wore awhile ago and hiding it.
"I don't look good in it" He says, sitting down on his bed and sighing. Tears starts to fall down his cheeks, he really felt humiliated, he shouldn't have agreed, it's his own fault why he's like this.