WFILWM 13

"Prince, this is for you" Taehyung's butler says as he shows the almost crumpled paper

"Prince, this is for you" Taehyung's butler says as he shows the almost crumpled paper. Taehyung frowns, grabbing it and staring at it.
"Did it come like this?" He asks, raising his brow.
"Yes, your highness" The butler says, bowing.
"Hmm... " Taehyung hummed, unfolding the paper and reading it.

Hyung, I hope you're seeing this. I need help, please, help me...

Taehyung reads, is this from Jungkook? He continued to read, gulping.

Hyung, my dad saw your letter... He had locked me here in the dungeon

As he sees this, he also saw how there's some droplets of blood on the paper.

I managed to write this with the help of mom... Dad had hit me, hyung... Now, my cheek is bleeding... It's scary here... Dark, quiet and cold... Help me, please

"I gotta tell this to the queen" Taehyung says, folding the paper and putting it in his pocket.
"I'm going to the other palace" He says and the butler nods.
"Tell mom and dad" He says and walked away.

The queen gasps as she saw the paper, covering his mouth. Her eyes teary as she looked at Taehyung.
"We need to save him" She says, her voice shaky.
"That's what I have been thinking about, your majesty" Taehyung says.

Taehyung, the king and the queen stared at the palace, nodding at each other. They meet the queen of the Park royalty, her face seems so worried.
"This is prince Taehyung, right?" She whispers, and the queen nods.
"Pl-please... Tell him that my son... My son is in the dungeon, he's getting so skinny... My husband won't let me go there anymore... " She whispers, her voice was shaky and she held on the queen's arm with such shaky hands.
"Don't worry... We'll make sure to get him, all safe" The queen says, patting her back.

"O-okay... When you guys get him... Hide him... I don't want my husband to continue hurting him"

 I don't want my husband to continue hurting him"