WFILWM 15

Jungkook teared up, running to the queen and crying in her arms

Jungkook teared up, running to the queen and crying in her arms. The queen hugged him back, while his mother stared, tearing up.
"Baby, it's hard for me, but I think you need to go with them... You're not safe here" She says and Jungkook looked at her before hugging her back. That was until people hears screams, all of them looks back and sees maids and butlers running out.
"What's happening?" The queen asks, raising her brow.
"The dungeon, something blew up there, your highness!" The butler says before running away.

"What?" Taehyung says, shocked.
"I told you, Jungkook isn't safe here... Let's make him think that Jungkook died in that explosion, go now" Jungkook's mother says, sniffling.
"B-" Jungkook tried saying, but his mother shakes her head.
"I'll be okay, baby" She says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head before running back.
"Let's go" Taehyung says and the three nods.

Jungkook's mother ran into her husband, seeing him so panicked.
"Jungkook? Where's our son?!" She acts, looking at him.
"I'm s-sorry, this is my fault... " He says, tearing up.
"What did you do?! What the fuck did you do!" She says, grabbing his collar.
"I didn't mean to! I-I thought... " The king says, sobbing. Jungkook's mother cried, slapping him.
"You killed our own son! The son we've been looking for! We only had him for a month! Why did you have to kill him?!" She says, falling on her knees. The king crouched down, hugging her.
"I'm so sorry... " He says, sniffling.

"No! Your sorry isn't gonna make him come back!" She says, hitting him. He let her hit him, it was his fault anyways.

The queen and the three ran to their carriage, getting in. They all sat down, sighing in relief.
"I hope mom is okay" Jungkook says and the queen ruffles his hair as he puts down the cloak.

"She will, she's a brave woman"