WFILWM 10

Jungkook sits down at the big table, trying his best to eat as elegantly as his family

Jungkook sits down at the big table, trying his best to eat as elegantly as his family. He gulps, he's used to eating by himself and not as formally like this. Worse, he had to wear this tight and hot suit. He sees the maid grabbing a used plate.
"I'll help you-" He cuts himself off as he sees his parents stare at him.
"It's okay, your highness" The maid says, smiling before she gently removed Jungkook's hand. The younger looked at his father, bowing.
"I'm so sorry, your hi--father" Jungkook says, biting his lips, still bowed.

"It's okay, Jungkook, sit back down" The king says, though his voice sounded like he's not pleased with Jungkook's action.
"Honey, let this go, he lived all his life as a maid" The queen says, defending Jungkook who sat back down with sadness.
"I am letting it go, now continue eating and DON'T just suddenly help the maids while you're still not finished eating" The king says, emphasizing 'dont'.
"Yes, father" Jungkook says, gulping.

"Your highness, there's letters for you" Taehyung hears after the knocks. He stood up, opening the door and being met with a butler who holds letters. He smiled, and the butler bowed before giving it to him.
"Thank you" He says and the butler nods before he left. He grabbed the first letter, reading it.

Dear Taehyungie hyung,

    Hyung, it's me, Jungkook. I haven't sent you a letter for a long time, I'm so sorry. It's just, people here are educating me how to be a good prince and I'm not liking it. I'd rather be a maid than have this life. But something made me think, now that I'm a prince, maybe we can be together now...

-Love Jungkook ♡

Dear Taehyungie,

     Hyung, I think about us being together won't happen... My mother, the queen here, says that the king hates gay people... I'm scared, hyung. If he finds out, he might hurt me or something. Please send me a letter... I miss you... And I love you too ♡

-Love Jungkookie (。・ω・。)♡