Tord x ADHD Reader

(Reader's POV)

  I groan as I toss and turn in my bed. I had already taken melatonin but it still didn't work. I decide to just give up on sleeping. I get up and sneak into the kitchen. I grab a cup and get some water. I jump as I hear a voice behind me. "What are you doing up?" it says. I snap my head in the direction of the voice only to see Tord standing there.

  I calm down and turn the sink off. "Can't sleep even after taking melatonin" I shrug. He seemed to think before smirking. "Why not let me help you?' he says. I roll my eyes. I've gotten used to his flirty personality. "Uh yeah no," I say. "Why not?" he asks. I glare at him but don't answer. "Oh, I know why," he says. I cock an eyebrow as he walks towards me. "Just come on," he says. He drags me to his room with me protesting.

  He lays me down and lays next to me. I had left my glass of water in the kitchen. I sigh as I give up and snuggle into his chest. "Not a word to anyone" I grumble. He chuckles and snakes his arms around me. "Just go to sleep," he says. I eventually fall asleep. 

  I wake up to see me snuggling into Tord. I blush and wiggle out of his grasp. I see Edd standing in the doorway. He had his phone in his hand taking pictures. "Edd delete them now!" I say while jumping at him. He yelps and runs away while stuffing his phone in his pocket. Tom and Matt laugh their ass off as I try to get the phone from Edd. Tord walks in with a tired expression.

  I accidentally run into him, knocking him over with me on top. I catch myself before I could fall onto him. He stares at me with wide eyes. "Shut up!" I say. He laughs and smirks at me. "I didn't say anything," he says. I glare at him and get up. "Whatever..." I say. I was gonna keep trying to get the phone from Edd but Tord stops me.

  He picks me back up and carries me to his room. "Rape!" I shout. I hear laughter from the living room. "Help me you dicks!" I say. "Nah" I hear Tom say. "Bitch!" I shout. "I'm not raping you," Tord says while laughing. "We didn't finish cuddling," he says while snuggling me into his chest and snaking his arms around me. I slowly drift back to sleep.