Edd x Sad Reader

(What better to start with than Edd? Fuck it lets get into it!)

(Reader's POV)

  I was at a party, but it wasn't all that fun. I sighed as I headed into the bathroom, planning to stay there for the rest of the time. Y'know, watching the person you like the most talk to people and get around better than you ever could hurts. That's why I'm staying in here the rest of the party.

  I felt a few tears reach my eyes as I started thinking about how Edd could always be so friendly and get so many friends. It's not fair, I want to talk to him but there's always other people around him. I sighed and sat in the corner. I sat there until I heard knocking on the door. I slightly gasped and stood up, washing my face off.

(Edd's POV)

  I was going to use the bathroom when I heard crying inside. I got concerned and lightly knocked on the door. "Are you okay?" I asked. I heard the water running and someone approached the door. They opened it and I was met with (Y/N). I've always liked them. I've just been to scared to talk to them, afraid of what they might think of me. I looked at them in concern. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask.

  "T-talk about what?" she asked. I sighed and dragged her back in the bathroom. I turn to her, only to see tears forming in her eyes. I paused before locking the door. I walked over to her, hugging her. "What's wrong?" I asked. She didn't answer. Instead she buried her head into my chest, making me blush just a bit.

  She pulled away and I let her go. She looked down before speaking. "I-I... I was planning on staying in the bathroom the whole time. I've never been able to make any friends. And watching you make so many of them just messed with me" she explains, sniffling. She sits down against the wall and I sit next to her.

(Reader's POV)

  I was hesitant to explain to him why I was upset. But he looked like he cared so I decided to trust him. He was nice with everyone, so maybe he would be nice to me. I sat down against the wall, him following me and doing the same. I sigh and look at my hands.

  "You've always been so nice to everyone and got so many friends. It upsets me that I could never have any. I was considered weird when I was younger. So I just never bothered with it, thinking that everyone would just push me away" I say. I looked at him only to see him lost in thought. I waved a hand in front of his face. He snapped his head in my direction, making me jump slightly. He chuckles nervously and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

  "Sorry, I spaced out a bit. I understand where your coming from. I was always picked on when I was younger. So I decided to try to be nicer and it would help situations like that. But it's not good to just isolate yourself from others. Not everyone is mean. Some people do it for attention, and some other people just do it to try and look cool" he says while putting an arm around me. I blushed heavily.

  "I-I... I've always liked you and seeing you talk to so many other girls and stuff made me think you already liked someone else... so I've never tried..." I say while looking away. I had a blush heavily coated onto my cheeks. I tried not to cry when all I was greeted with was silence. I hesitantly looked back at him to see him looking at me in surprise. But what surprised me was the obvious blush on his face.

(Edd's POV)

  I stared at her in surprise with a blush on my face. I didn't know she liked me back. I decided to make a move and scooted closer to her. I hugged her into my chest, letting her get comfortable. I kissed the top of her head. I heard her giggle and I smiled. Eventually I heard soft snores. I chuckled and picked her up, careful as to not wake her up.

  I walked outside, not minding the people stare at us and gasp. I walked to my car and laid her in the backseat. She would be more comfortable laying down instead of sitting up in the passenger seat. I got in the driver seat and started driving to my place. I get there and get out, picking her up and bringing her inside.

(Reader's POV)

  I woke up to Edd carrying me. I chuckled, scaring him. He snaped his head down to look at me, who was laughing about him getting scared by me. "Haha, very funny" he said and looked at me with a straight face before smiling. "It's funny and you know it" I snicker. He rolls his eyes and continues carrying me. He bring some to his room.

  I sigh as he places me down on the bed. I look at him and hug him. "Don't leave me" I say. He chuckles and gets in next to me. "I won't leave ya" he says. I yawned as I started to fall asleep. Not before feeling him kiss my forehead. "Goodnight" he says. "Goodnight" I mutter before fully falling asleep.