Jon x Tomboy Reader

(Reader's POV)

  I groaned as I sat in the car, my brother driving. I didn't want to move. But me and my brother didn't have enough money to pay rent so we had to move out. We pulled up to the house a few hours later and I looked around the front yard. It was a small and comfy house. I turned to my brother and helped him unpack the car. I set some boxes down outside. I knocked on the door and it opened to reveal a small man with a baby blue shirt on. "Yo, what's up. Me and my brother are supposed to be your new housemates?" I said. He smiled and opened the door more letting me and my bro in.

  After a few minutes, we finally got all our stuff unpacked and put in place. We didn't have a lot of stuff but we didn't need a lot of stuff anyway. I was roomed with the man that opened the door. I didn't mind, I just didn't want him getting all up in my business. I knocked on the door and the man from before opened it. "I was roomed with you dude" I explain. He nods and lets me in the room. I looked around. "Cool crib," I say. I sat down on the bed and took my shoes off, leaving my socks on. I was wearing an (F/C) hoodie and some black jeans. I never did like dresses and such. I would always rather play with boys than girls. Girls were too bratty for me. I brought out my phone and started texting one of my guy friends.

(F/N): Did you guys get moved in yet?

Me: Yeah dude, there are like three different dudes here. The one I'm roomed with isn't bad. I haven't spoken to any of them too much so I don't really know them. The one I'm roomed with is named Jon.

(F/N): Oooooh. Which one do you like the most?

Me: Probably Jon bro. He the only one that ain't been causing me problems. This one dude name Eduardo seems a bit rude but he bout to learn who I am. The other one is named Mark. He seems like a little know-it-all.

(F/N): Tell Jon I said 'heyyyy'

Me: Lmao dude you play too damn much. I'll tell him he said whats up you gay bitch.

(Reader's POV)

  I chuckled as I turned my phone off. My best friend was gay but I didn't mind. Sexuality doesn't change your personality. "Yo Jon. My friend said what's up!" I told him. He nodded and continued doing whatever the hell he was doing. I got up and went to the kitchen for a snack.

(Timeskip)

(Reader's POV)

  It was time to sleep. I sighed as I went into the bathroom to change into my sleepwear. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jon wearing some pajamas. He honestly looked pretty cute. I blushed at my thoughts and went and got on my bed. I couldn't possibly think he was cute right? I groaned as I rolled over on my side, facing the wall. "What's wrong?" I hear Jon ask. "N-nothing!" I say a bit to quickly. I could tell that he didn't believe me. I wouldn't either. I was huddled in my bed with pink cheeks for god's sake. He giggled and sat next to me on the bed.

  "Come on, tell me!" he says. I grumble and look away. I didn't answer. There was silence before he chuckled. "What's so funny?" I ask while looking at him. "You like someone don't you?" he asks. I roll my eyes before crossing my arms. "You do!" he says. "Shut up..." I say. He looks at me curiously. "Who is it? You can tell me!" he says. I sigh before speaking. "I wouldn't say like. But earlier when I came out of the bathroom and saw you in your pajamas I thought you looked... cute" I mumble. I look at him to see him blushing.

  "T-Thanks! I think you look cute too" he says. I growl before rolling back over onto my side. "I'm not cute!" I say.

   "Can you guys shut up!? It's time to sleep!" I hear Eduardo from his room. We both giggle quietly before we drift off to sleep.