Eduardo x Depressed Reader

(Reader's POV)

  He told me he would never do it. He told me he understood how bad I always felt. He PROMISED me he would never hurt me. But I guess even the best people can break you. He cheated on me. He LIED to me. I stood there in the doorway of his apartment and stared in shock as he kissed another girl. I cleared my throat and crossed my arms. He turned to me and instantly let go of the girl. "I swear it's not what it looks like!" he states. I scoff and roll my eyes. "Oh really? Then what is it?" I ask. I was met with silence. I felt the tears brim my eyes. "You promised me. You said you knew how it felt to be hurt. You told me you would never do this!" I shout. 

  He growled before slamming his hand on the table next to him. "Well maybe I don't want someone who can't even get out of bed in the morning!" he says. I gasp before looking over at the girl. She looked guilty. I understood what had happened. "So... you told her you were single didn't you? You lied to both me and her? If you wanted to break up you could have just said so!" I said. "Your so sad all the time and it made me guilty. I decided that I can't love somebody if they can't even love themself. Maybe YOU should get your shit together. Or better yet just do what the voices in your head tell you to do. JUST GO DIE!!" he shouts. He then realized what he had said and covered his mouth.

  It was too late. I had already heard everything. "So that's what you think..." I say as I look down. I couldn't see straight with the tears in my eyes. The girl had moved closer to me. She turned to him and smacked him as hard as she could. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" she shouted. I looked at him. He was holding his cheek and was looking from me to her. "Fuck both of you!" he says. I growl before bushing him back onto the coffee table, glass shards sticking into him as he screamed in pain. "MAYBE I WILL JUST GO DIE!!!" I shout. I ran out of the apartment building without a second thought.

  I got home and ran inside quickly shutting the door behind me. Eduardo, Mark, and Jon looked at me in shock and confusion. I didn't even care. I just wanted to die at this point. I ran up the stairs before anybody could say anything. I slammed my door closed and locked it. I had a rope in my closet. I've been thinking about committing for a while. I froze when I heard footsteps stop in front of my door.

  I heard a knock come to my door. I turned to it and thought for a minute. I decided to not answer it. The person started to bang on the door. It stopped after a while. I finished tying the noose and hung it. I got my gaming chair and stood on it. I had the noose around my neck when the door swung open. There stood Eduardo, Mark, and Jon. Before I could jump Eduardo hugged me. 

  They got me down and sat me down on my bed. I clung to whoever I could as I cried. I could see the green of Eduardo's shirt through my tears. It was a long moment of silence before I finally stopped crying. I didn't pull away from the hug though. "... What happened?" Eduardo asked. I looked up to see only me and him in the room.

  After explaining everything to him he was pissed. "If he doesn't see how perfect you are then fuck him. But don't you ever do something like this again just because somebody told you to. That would mean you lost to them. And even if he doesn't like you that doesn't mean I don't" he says. I was sitting there trying to process what he said. "And yes. I have a crush on you. I have for a long time. I just didn't wanna tell you because I knew you had a boyfriend. and I understand if you don't like me back" he said while looking away.

  I sat there in silent happiness as I smiled at him. I hugged him and buried my head in his chest. "I like you too. I have for a while and I didn't tell you because I had a boyfriend and I didn't wanna cheat unlike him" I say. We sat there holding each other in silence. "If that's the case then you won't mind if I did this?"

  Before I could ask he kissed me. I quickly kissed back. We pulled away for air. I sighed as I felt sleepy and fell asleep with him holding me and me holding him.