baby ; k. hyunjin 🐈 [💕]

genre ; fluff 💞

member ; hyunjin

shorter than usual

-

" baby~~ " hyunjin cooed through the whole room. you looked up at her weirdly as she let out a giggle and did grabby hands as she walks towards you.

okay, what the actual fuck? you thought as you watch her with confused eyes. hyunjin was now in front of you, with her cat-like smile. sure, she's a cute and a nice wife but most of the time, she's her usual cold self that likes to push others away.

except you, of course. it might sound ridiculous and crazy, which does anyway. hyunjin was actually the one who confesses and not you.

the way she confessed was not normal and the way she proposed was also not normal but you don't have time to flashback right now since your whole attention is on her, right in front of you, puffing her cheeks out and doing baby-grabby hands.

" uhm,,, hyun? are you,, sick? " you asked, flustered by her sudden behavior. hyunjin pout and that attacked your heart in such a silent way.

" im fine! just wants cuddles " hyunjin told and attacked you with a hug. you were flustered so you just let go of your strength and fall onto the bed.

you hug her back but pat her arm when it was kind of hard for you to breathe. hyunjin rolled to the side and you sit up but hyunjin roll back to you and sat on your lap. you quickly raised an eyebrow.

" you okay, hun? " you asked, burying your face into her neck. " yeah, why? " you heard hyunjin answered and hum. " nothing. just making sure " you replied, taking the scent of her shampoo.

" you smell nice " you compliment and hyunjin giggled, which once again, caught you off guard cause this girl barely giggles.

" i tried " hyunjin answer with a smile. she wrapped her arms around your neck and kiss your head multiple times while you started peppering kiss on her neck and shoulder. she cups your face and kisses your lips gently. it's been a while since you two kissed as hyunjin is always busy.

the kiss lasted for a while before you pulled away, to breathe. but you found it harder to when you saw how beautiful hyunjin looks. you smiled and hyunjin replied with one. she kisses you again.

" sorry that I've been spending less with you nowadays. work just got busier but i got a month off " hyunjin told against your lips. you shook your head.

" no, it's okay. i understand and thank you, for always working hard " you said and peck her lips. hyunjin chuckled and hug your head while you snuggle to her chest. maybe this baby and fluffy side of hyunjin is your favorite.