fine ; j. jinsoul 🐟 [ 💕 ]

genre ; just a little angst, fluff💞

member ; jinsoul

“ i've told you time and time again, sol. you gotta step up your game! ” jungeun advised before sooyoung shoved another burger into her mouth.

jinsol just shook her head and ate her food. yerim noticed the solemn face jinsol wore. “ i don't wanna butt in but i really think you should step up your game unnie ” yerim spoke.

jinsol opened her mouth but chaewon cut off. “ see?! even your sister thinks so ” she told before continuing on her food. “ you're practically her sister too ” heejin deadpanned.

jinsol put her utensils down, frowning at the idea. “ i want to but i don't want to make her uncomfortable ” chaewon let out a long sigh after hearing her words.

“ sol, we're not telling you to go on full-in-bed. we're telling you to spend more time with her. be with her. take her out. spoil her like you never did with us ” sooyoung dissed.

“ hey, i treat you guys every month ” jinsol fought. “ month ” jungeun deadpanned, and jinsol sigh. the conversation was making her confuse and she doesn't know how to solve it all.

“ no, don't say that this damn conversation is making you confuse or i'll lock you and hayoung in the janitor's room ” chaewon mentioned jinsol's girlfriend. sometimes jinsol gets scared of how chaewon can read her mind.

heejin gagged. “ oh god. anything but the janitor's room ” jinsol pleads, covering her face.

“ then step up your game! i get sad whenever i see you and hayoung. i always forget the fact that you two are dating because you guys seemed so distant ” sooyoung exclaimed.

“ i don't even see you guys kissing. heck, not even on the cheek! ” jungeun slammed the table and it shakes. heejin's jaw dropped, “ that is simply a crime ” she exclaimed dramatically.

“ it's not a crime,,, ” jinsoul simply muttered. “ oh hell yeah it is ” heejin quickly ended. jinsol pout, her eyes sad at the amount of pressure her friends were giving.

It's not that she's uncomfortable but she was afraid if you would get uncomfortable with her. jinsol and you had been dating for a year and a half now.

but you guys barely hang out. it was hard to as jinsol is busy with her upcoming test and you're busy with all the project to get extra points.

she realizes how distant you and her. it was all simple. no skinship, just hellos, a few hugs, and then bye. heck, you both don't even live with each other!

it worries jinsol if your relationship with her is going down. it tugs her heart seeing you on your laptop every day, no words exchanged. she wanted to do something but doesn't know how to.