side ; j. heejin 🐇 [ 💕 ]

genre ; fluff!

member ; heejin

you weren't expecting it. you really weren't. you just thought it wouldn't hurt to accept the invitation from your girlfriend who was alone at her house since her family is out.

but never did you thought you'd seen the light of heejin's other side. the possessive side of her. but you kinda like it.

you just arrived in front of heejin's house and texted her. seconds later, the front door opened, revealing your cute bunny girlfriend in a large tshirt. her face lit up as soon as she saw you and pulled you into a tight hug. which you gladly replied.

" thanks for coming. i was a bit lonely " heejin told and you smiled. the hug broke and heejin let you in before closing the door behind you.

she took your hand and dragged you to her room, where you two usually hang out. you took off your jacket and only wore your white shirt. heejin eyed you and you didn't notice.

" so, is there anything you want to talk about today? " you spoke up and heejin jolt up in surprise which made you laugh. she blushes out of embarrassment before sitting on your lap.

you listened as heejin rant on about her day and how some men tried to flirt with her. both of you go to a different school so you don't really meet unless it's after school or weekends.

" how about you? did anything happen to you today? " heejin finished her rant. you hum, trying to recall.

" oh yeah. some girl who i think is a senior, tried to kiss me. gosh, it was so embarrassing " you told and heejin went quiet. she hates it when others try to take what hers and even more when they try to do something.

" do you like her tho? " heejin suddenly asked, which made you flustered. " i mean- yeah, sure- wait no,- well you could say that she was pretty " you were cut off when heejin pushed you harshly and your back met her bed. your eyes widen.

" h-heejin? " you called out and saw how dark her eyes had turned. " you're mine " she growls and you didn't know why she was acting like this.

" hee, are you jealous? " you asked, dumbfounded when heejin's face turned red. " n-no " she looked away. you giggled and pulled her down for a kiss.

" heejin, you don't have to be jealous. if she's pretty, you're beautiful. if she's beautiful, you're gorgeous. if she's gorgeous, you're majestic. if she's majestic, you're aesthetic. if she's aesthetic, you're my whole freaking universe, galaxy and whatever bigger out there " you told with a long kiss. heejin soften at your words and kisses.

" im sorry i was jealous. im kinda possessive of what's mine,,,, " heejin's words trailed off with a semi pout. you laughed and sat up while giving her a kiss.

" it's fine heejin. i kinda like it. just don't take it too far, okay baby? " you asked as you hover over her. yes, you're the dominant one in the relationship. don't be too shock now.

heejin nod obediently with her bunny smile that made you fell for her even more. and you guys continued doing whatever you want. I'll leave it to your imagination.