fallen ; loona [🌕]

genre ; I'll let you guess.

members ; loona!

— where she has fallen.

The clouds of the night dance ever so slowly. They covered the blinding, beautiful moonlight, ending every guidance the world gives to the cold night. The breezes follow through, sending cold shivers down the sensitive skin.

A yawn was let out as the carriage stumbled a bit over the lying rock. Heejin's eyes repeatedly close and open, copying the action of the fire in a small lamp situated beside her.

Hyunjin glanced once, only to turn and look at her in concern. Her mouth opened but then closed before she stepped into the carriage, prompting the smaller girl to wake up. Heejin let out a small huh? before leaning back down. “ Are you tired? ” Hyunjin's voice came out louder than she initiated. She bit her tongue to punish herself.

Heejin hummed, “ If I say i'm not, I would be lying. ” A small chuckle left her slightly parted lips. Hyunjin took in her words, her head against the board of the carriage.

“ You should rest. You had been using your magic way too much. Jiwoo says that she is taking over. ” Hyunjin says almost in a whisper but Heejin could hear her loud and clear because of the quiet and eerie night that accompanies them.

“ I don't know, Hyun. I want to but I just can't seem to. There is a lot on my mind right now and—

Hyunjin stopped her with a hush and Heejin took it as a sign to not talk about it. Heejin let out a small sigh through her nose, tired from all of this mess that dawned upon them.

“ Hey Hyun. ”

“ Hm? ”

“ Do you think we can do this? ”

Hyunjin honestly doesn't know how to answer that one question that sounded so simple. But if you lift its cover, there so much more to it. There was so much that it scared Hyunjin's entire 7 trillion living cells in her body.

“ Let's hope so. ”

Hyunjin quietly listened to her best friend's small and quiet breathing which gradually turns to small snores. Hyunjin carefully stood up even though she was fully aware that Heejin was a heavy sleeper. She took out one of the fluffy pillows from her space inventory and gently led Heejin to lay on it.

She smiled and carefully hopped off the carriage, going back to her position. She caught Jungeun looking at before shooting a small smile. Hyunjin replied to the woman at the front of went back to her duty.

“ Is she asleep? ” Jiwoo asked from behind, looking inside the carriage. Hyunjin nod, “ For now, yes. I hope her magic won't get so sensitive for the next few hours. She needs all the rest she can get. ” Hyunjin pursed her lips knowing how sensitive Heejin's magic vision can get if there is a large amount of mana stream compiled together.

Jiwoo nods, agreeing. “ She used way too much magic back when we were fighting that dragon. It can take a toll on her if i'm being honest. ” Hyunjin couldn't comprehend and throw those thoughts out of the window.

“ And Chaewon's healing can simply let her regain half of her power and that might not even be enough. ” Jiwoo told again, mentioning the small blonde head who was seated next to a sleeping Yeojin. A second look at Chaewon tells Hyunjin that she was so out of it.

But it wasn't only Chaewon. Jinsoul was beside the third carriage, walking along and just staring at the rocks and trees. Her eyes were half-lidded and Jinsoul seemed drained out. The archer let out a small puff of air before locking eyes with Hyunjin.