heaven ; p. chaewon × ch. yerim 🍒|🍍 [ 💕 ]

genre ; fluff 💞, eyescolors!au (where your eyes change color when you and your loved one loves each other)

members ; choerry and gowon.

a rEalLy long one—

if there are a million people, one of them would be the most unlucky person standing there.

that's how chaewon describes herself as.

the girl just wasn't the luckiest when it comes to basically, anything. even the smallest thing, chaewon would find herself unlucky in that situation.

like how she forgot to bring her pencil case when it was time for the exam.

or like how she forgot to bring her money for lunch and dinner. she had to go through the whole day without food.

or maybe like how she got cheated by both of her ex-boyfriends. maybe she's just too pretty for them. definitely that one.

or, like how she still hasn't met her soulmate.

she's now 23, but still got no contact with her soulmate. chaewon was starting to lose hope. talk about being timid and low self-confidence.

sure, she's still holding to the rope that tells her that her soulmate is out there somewhere. but she's also holding a rope that spells out, ‘ soulmateless ’

it's only a matter of time before she let both of her hand latched onto the latter one. chaewon sighed, her head pounding. she had been getting headaches for the past few days.

maybe she wasn't getting enough sleep because of all those projects hyunjin threw at her so she could ditch work and hang out with her girlfriend, heejin. the pretty, deep voice girl who lives next door.

heejin wasn't precisely someone close to her. but they've talked before when heejin was getting worried about hyunjin not coming to visit her for a few days.

and what was chaewon supposed to answer?

hyunjin is ditching work and going to hang out with some of her friends to catch up?

hell no.

heejin wasn't really nice from chaewon's point of view but she's okay. can be a little bitchy tho. (HEEJIN DARLING, I LOVE YOU OKAY? OKAY?? )

but she can't really say a word about that when heejin's girlfriend is literally hyunjin, that menacing and work-ditching-cat. not to mention, what makes chaewon sad the most is that the two of them are soulmates.

she figured out when hyunjin's and heejin's eye colors weren't brown anymore. instead, it was replace with pink and yellow that shone together.

and that kinda got into chaewon's head for a few weeks 'cause she could no longer spend time with hyunjin, who, NOT TO SAY BUT NEEDED TO, is her best friend.