cuddles ; s. hyejoo 🍉 [ 💕 ]

genre ; fluff! where hyejoo is the crowned princess of the moon kingdom and you are her personal attender.

member ; olivia hye!

shorty—

“ i demand cuddles! ” the crowned princess demanded in a tone. you sighed and shook your head. “ i simply can not offer you that, your highness ” you refused and finished tying the ribbon of her dress.

hyejoo pout and puffed her cheeks as you request her to turn around so you can take a look at her. but instead, she stayed put and reject your request. “ your high—

“ how many time do i have to tell you that you need to call me hyejoo? ” she cut off, her voice stern. you gulped and nod. “ princ—

“ and no princess! just hyejoo ” the girl cut off again, staring at the white wall in front of her.

you apologized and tried again. “ hyejoo, please turn around so i may look at you ” your words made her blush because you wanted to look at her but she refused to and act hard.

“ no. not until you give me what i want ” hyejoo refuted, still not looking at you. “ hyejoo, you know i can't do that without permission,” you told and hyejoo raised an eyebrow.

“ permission from who? ” she asked, looking over her shoulder slightly.

“ your highness the second prince ” you answered immediately. hyejoo felt her blood boiled but only exhaled. how dare that piece of sh— i mean kid, put rules on y/n. he's looking for a death wish!

“ y/n, tell me. who's in a higher position? me or my brother? ” hyejoo spoke after calming herself. your eyes widened, “ y-you ”

“ correct! and i'm going to be the next queen and basically, i tell the rules. not him ” hyejoo rolled her eyes at her brother. you nod. a red tint spreading across your face, embarrassed.

“ so? ”

you obliged and hug her from behind, hyejoo melting into the hug completely. you buried your face in her neck as hyejoo laugh at you. she turned around without breaking the hug and cupped your face.

she kissed you deeply, her fingers caressing your cheeks. you closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around her neck. your lips moved in sync with hers. the kiss slow and gentle but was so full of love.

hyejoo does this a lot. she would ask for cuddles and sometimes you'd give in because you love her too much. you two pulled away when the air becomes a problem, hyejoo pecking your lips to end the kiss.

“ you don't need to listen to him, y/n. you're the future queen of this kingdom too ” hyejoo reminded and peck your lips again. “ r-right ” you stuttered when hyejoo kissed you again. she never fails to make you flustered with all her kisses.

she pulled away and smiled. “ cuddles in my bed? ” she suggested. you nod, “ anything you want, your highness ”