Ch 44

Tay POV

After my shower I started getting ready for bed.

"You going to bed, it's only 8 sum?"Jai asked coming in my room.

"Yeah I'm cold and sleepy. It's not a good mix."i said and plopped on the bed.

"You not go to sleep."Gage said running into the room.

"Yeah I am. Go get me some ice cream."i said.

"No you had some already."Jai said smartly.

"Go get me some fucking ice cream."I said letting go off her shirt.

"We'll damn-."

I popped her mouth. "don't cuss round my churn."i said playfully glaring at her.

She ran out the room followed by Gage.

"Somebody's skimpy little thongs are in the laundry room and they stank like hell."Latoya yelled throughout the house.

Nicki POV

Me and Bey looked at each other. "Yeah, uh you wanna check them."She asked.

"Not really but I guess."i said getting out the bed.

I went to the laundry room.

"Shit these STANKY ass mutha fuckas ain't mine. Cause mines got bows where my ass at cause my ass is a present and all mines are pink and yellow. So shit ion know who they fa."I said leaving the room.

"I don't where thongs. They ain't comfortable. Be feeling like something stuck in yo pussy."Tay yelled.

"Ion where thongs either."Jai also yelled.

"Are they for Beyoncé?"Latoya asked.

"No bitch I know for a fact Beyonce thongs are straight up black lace silk.These bitches are polka dot purple. "i said going in the fridge.

"We'll throw them away."Kaya said walking in the kitchen.

"Wait hold up. It has the signature LT. What does LT stand for?"i asked picking it up.

I had on gloves. Bitch you crazy if you think I was gonna touch that with bare hands.

"It stands for Latoya. Gimme my underwear bitch."She said snatching it from me.

"I ain't no bitch. You the bitch for saying yo own thong Stank."

"No yo thongs prolly be standing to."

"They smell like watermelon, strawberries and cake."Beyonce said going to the pantry.

"Why the hell you sniff my panties."i asked.

"Cause they smell good."She said. I smirked and walked out.

"Okay enough about sniffing panties. "

"Guh shut up. You just embarrassed cause yo pussy Stank. "Christian said as he went to his room.

"How would you know."Latoya asked.

"Cause it smell like bullshit and you just admitted it."He said back.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 17 dumb ass."He remarked.

"Okay okay shit. Enough. Christian go watch tv in ya room or something and Latoya, you get back to cleaning this kitchen up."I said settling it.

Tay POV

"Yo family crazy as hell."Jai said as she fed Kay.

"Yeah but the mess be so funny so I just sit back and watch. We could have our own TV show."i said looking at Gage.

At first he was running round the house and now he knocked out sleep.

Now I know not to give him Grape Juice before bed.