Ch 45

Nicki POV

I was woke up by loud beating on something.

After doing my hygiene's I put on my robe and went down stairs.

"IF YALL DONT STOP WITH ALL THAT GOT DAMN BEATING ON MY MARBLE COUNTER."I yelled at Latoya and some girl she had in my house.

"Latoya I thought you said this was your house."The girl asked.

"I-."

"It's not. This is my house. She's the maid, and who are you and what are you doing here."

"We'll she invited me over."

"I don't give a fuck. Latoya go to your room and you... get the hell out my house."i said.

They ran quickly.

"LATOYA. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BRINGING PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE. ITS SIX SUMTHING IN THE MORNING THE HELL WRONG WITCHU. "I asked standing at her door.

"We'll I didn't think it would be a problem."she said.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL ARGUING OVER."Bey said wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

"Great. Just great. Now I'm up for the day and I can't go back to sleep."i said walking away and into my room.

Then all at once everyone(All the kids, even Tay and Jai's kids) came running in my room and they plopped on the bed.

"Ugh."i groaned pulling the cover over my head.

I need a break. Then something jumped on the bed and then everyone tumbled towards the headboard.

"What the actual fuck."Bey said breathing hard.

"Shit ion know how this happened."Christian said.

"Nigga you know exactly how it happened."Christiana scolded him. "momma, Christian did a cannon ball on to your bed and then next thing ya know we all fell into each other."She said.

"Okay first, were Is Kay."I asked.

"She was right here a minute ago."Tay said.

Then we heard crying. "Christian your sitting on my baby."Jai said moving him.

"We'll your baby needs to stop sitting under me."He said.

I slapped him. "no, just no."

"This is not how I wanted the bed to brake."Bey said pouting.

I looked at her smirking.

"Okay every one. Get up, I can feel something trying to go into my back."I said slightly pushing Kaya off me.

15 minutes later

Finally free. "Christian did you fart."I asked sniffing the air.

"Umm... no maybe that was Gage."

"Nope. Gage farts don't smell like that."Tay told him.

"Nigga when was the last time you cleaned yo ass, man."Sierra asked.

"I see y'all got jokes."He said.

"Plenty."We all said in unison.

2 minutes later

It's 7:13. "Bey come help me cook breakfast."I called up the stairs.

"Hold on I'm almost done with the furniture person."She yelled back.

"Did I tell you to come out yo room."I asked.

"No but I'm a grown ass women."Latoya said.

"Grown ass woman? Grown ass woman? Tuh. Shut the fuck up and go back to your room."I said, taking a sip of my sprite.