CHP: 12

JUNGKOOK'S POV :

Whenever I had issues with me, my parents never took me to a proper doctor. They thought that if it would leak out, then they will face consequences for it. They would use their own doctory on me. I never visited to a proper hospital. To be honest,  I don't think I am that bad at temper that I need to go to one. I just need someone to hold me at my bad times and make me feel special.

This was the first time that someone told me that they trust me. The first time. I felt so vulnerable after listening to her words. Her words reflected that she trusted me. I felt so good after a long time.

"Do you really trust me?"  I asked her not able to control my smile.

"Yup. Now you need to sleep. It is too late."  She stood up and dragged me from the couch. I followed her upstairs, as she ran on the stairs holding my arm.

It felt so distinct yet so pure. The way she smiled would make my heart beat a dozen of times faster. She was so innocent. Her heart so clean that it was very hard to retaliate her. She was the definition of warmness. It felt like, I am getting head over heals for her. It was the least I could say.

"Sleep peacefully."  She told me as she turned off the lights and with the pillow, went towards the door.

"You won't sleep here?"  I asked her, controlling the vibrations in my voice.

"No."  She simply said as she turned the door knob.

"You'll regret it."  I managed to say.

"What? Why would I?  I won't jungkook shi."  She practically slammed the door making me push the glass vase on the table hard.

          LISA'S POV :

I heard something crash on the floor. It must be the door sound. Yeah, what else would it be. 

I went to the lounge and throwed my pillow to the couch,where I was sitting with jungkook a while ago. This place have alot of rooms,but most of them are consumed by the servants. A room on the left is still empty but I don't have the keys. 

What did he meant by "you would regret it?" 

I seriously don't get him. He is really hard to control and understand. Just too hard. I just started  trying to understand him but he is kinda terrifying sometimes. But even when he scares the shit out of me, he still looks hot AF. How can he even manage to do that. He is something more than tempting. He will make you want him. You cannot ignore his existence. That's how he really is.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. The darkness spread infront my sight.

.

             ZSOOM . ZSHOOM.ZHOOM.

I heard the sound of the vacuum cleaners and tried to identify that from where the sound was coming. As I raised my head a little ,I saw the maids cleaning up. 

 Shittt. What would they think. A newly wed girl is sleeping on the couch. Wowwww. Nice lisa. They would really think that there boss pushed me out of his room. 

I took my pillow and ran upstairs embarrassed. Thank God that jungkook was not in the room. I throwed the pillow on the bed and took out clothes from the wardrobe to wear after shower. I was just about to shower peacefully, when I realized that I disturbed someone's bath by entering into his washroom. Aishhhh. Such a bad day.

"Aa-Lisa  shi. This is not the right thing to do."  He joked.

"I am sorry. I was just a little embarrassed earlier so I am doing little---"  I was not able to complete my sentence when he cutted me off.

"Lisa , if you wanted to see me naked then ,disturbing my shower was not the right choice." He laughed at his own humor. Dammit, he will continue to make fun of me the rest of her day, so better to take a bath before the humiliating day starts to take place.

I went to the my bathroom and washed up quick. Me and jungkook had breakfast together but it was devastating for me. I repeat  DEVASTATING. Maids  giving me a mocking laugh as jungkook continues to make dirty, nonsense jokes. They were now all laughing at what jk was blabbering. Do he even have senses?  Crackhead.

       Jungkook's POV  

I felt a hand on my thigh. A weak, feeble hand pinching my thigh to stop. Honestly, how more cute can she be? She was not aware of my blood pressure or else she wouldn't have done it in the first place. I wanted to do the same to her but it would be a little too much so I contained myself. I stopped saying anymore, not because she told me to but if she touches me even more time then there won't be any way out.  No way.