CHP:24

3RD PERSON POV:

"Stop me lisa if you are not comfortable."  His voice echoed in Lisa's ear.

"Can't you just do it already?" She asked him desperately. 

"Tell me when it hurts."  He caressed her face and planted a peck on her forehead.

"I think I need to take things in my own hands. No offence, but you are really slow  when it comes to making love, darling."  She chuckled as she hovers on top of him making him fell pleasure with her every movement. 

"You are good at it."  He groans as she please him.

"I know."  She smiled and kissed his lips softly.

 ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

When I woke up this morning, a sudden happiness covered my whole soul. 

"How am I so lucky to have this girl in my arms?"  I asked myself as she continued to sleep in my grip.

What we had last night was more that some lusty feelings. What I felt for her was love, infinite love. The feeling of having her under me was more to me than feeding the necessities of myself. It was more like mending my soul. Soul which was not able to love anyone before. Soul which was broken. I feel myself complete when I am with her. This is what actually love and affection is because I cannot describe it any better than this.

What happened in her past is her own personal thing. From how much I know tae, I can bet on it that he was the one who cheated and even if he didn't, then isn't it good that they broke up? Call me selfish but this is what I think. Lisa and taehyung are also not a good match for each other. She looks better with me, LOL.

No, I am not jealous. I just think that we are a better match. That's it.

Okay, I am jealous. Jealous because tae was handsome. Maybe more than me but no one can deny the fact that we both are a better match. She loves me sincerely and I know that. I can feel that. She loves me with all her heart and so do I. I don't really care about anything else until she is with me and only me.

LISA'S POV :

"AHH." I let out a little scream as I got out from the bed. I was sore. I thought that jungkook was really slow but he was a man after all with alot of stamina. Shittt. I can't even walk now. I shouldn't have tempted him this bad. Now, I can't even walk properly. Pfft.

I walked down the stairs and there i saw my man, making breakfast. Can he be more handsome than this?

"Ya, you woke up?"  He waved his hand when he saw me as if I was miles away.

"Hmm. I am still tired."  I told him as a matter of factly.

"Told ya that Don't take me for easy. I was going gentel on you at first but you asked for it. This was your choice."  He teased me as back hugs me and sniffs my neck.

"Whatever."  I push him away from me to which he laughs like I made a joke.

"Stop laughing."  I told him to which he kisses my cheeks.

"You are just too cute."  He continued to Chuckle. 

"Ya. Stop. Stop laughing."  I ordered him irritated by his chuckles.

"I can stop laughing but how can I stop loving you?" 

"Aishhhh. What will become of you? Stop being cheesy."  I shouted.

We were in our own space when Woo bin entered the kitchen panting.

"What happened woo bin?" Jungkook asked him, getting scared at his sudden appearance.

"Sir Eomma-" He stopped before completing his sentence. 

"What?"  I asked him nervously.

"Mam, Sir jungkook's Eomma is coming for a vist." All I could see was the dim faces of woo bin and jungkook.

I felt like throwing up. How am I supposed to meet her when I know the truth of her? For what is she coming? What does she want now?

      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆