CHP: 16

JUNGKOOK'S  POV :

"Oh really?"  She gave a smirk and raised the left brown of her's. She laughed it off like if I was joking.

"I am serious. Damn serious. This is not a joke lisa."  I told her as I continued to stare at her dreamy eyes.

"Oh, Jinjja? Jungkook shi, don't you think you are getting a little emotional? Why would anyone hit on me?"  She rolled her eyes.

"Huh, why would I be emotional? It's nothing like that."  I told her as I stepped closer and locked her with my arms on both sides of her as she stood touching the cold wall behind.

"Umm. Ok-Okay. Arraseo. Now can you give me space?"  She said in a soft, small voice, not looking in my eyes, instead gazing the floor.

" Not now."

Her eyes now met mine. She had a confused expression on her face as if she was not getting anything. 

"I didn't asked you to solve any math problems."  I told her but she remained blank and confused.

"Lisa?"  I muttered to gain her attention which was long gone. She was in her own world by now. Looking in my eyes but seemed like she was thinking something else.

"Then you leave me no choice."  

I bowed a little to reach her height and crashed my lips on to her. I didn't care about what she would think. I really didn't cared about it. I just wanted to feel her. I wanted to make her feel what I was feeling for her rather than letting her being in a world of her own.

She didn't kissed me back at first. Maybe, because she was not able to process anything, but after less than five seconds she replied. She kissed me back with the same urge. Urge to feel a loved one. Atleast, that's what I felt.

                                                         BANG, ZZ, TUK

The office door slided as someone entered. Shoot. Can't they knock when they enter? What kind of etiquettes are these?

We both parted away with embarrassment. I turned to see who the hell came in my office without asking.

             LISA'S POV:

My cheeks turned red. I was not expecting someone to enter the room like this. Honestly, I felt so shy. It was literally so embarrassing when someone catches you doing anything ; even if he is your husband.

A tall guy with broad shoulders wearing a black suit was standing infront of the door, looking down as if he was sorry for coming in.

"Apologies. I am not used to you as a married man. I am sorry. Forgive me."  He mutters softly. He was wearing glasses and a Bluetooth ear-piece and I was not able to recognize him. He was not a family member but why did he spoke informally to him? He must be a freind or what.

"If this was someone else, you know what would have happened. Anyways, sit down Jin hyung. I dare you to speak anything out of this room  and we will end our friendship. Now, tell me what do you came for?"  He said in a stern voice, looking angry but contained.

"Don't you care my little kookie. I am you secretary from about four years and more. Have I ever said anything out? I will stay the same. Don't you worry and again, sorry alot."  He placed his hand on jungkook's shoulder and apologized.

He now was looking towards me and bowed 90° as an apology. He was looking like a sincere man, so it was easy to forgive him. Forgiving him for getting me ashamed, shy and red like a tomato.

"This is Lisa. She is my wife." Jungkook pointed towards me. Jin gave a wink to him and then they both started laughing. I really can't understand that why are they laughing? Do I look like a tomato? Do I look ugly? Is my lipstick smudged? Why in this world are the laughing and making me feel uncomfortable?

"Uh. Jungkook. I forgot to tell you. We need to have a one-on-one meeting right now. An emergency situation popped up." He became serious once again.

"Oh-Okay. Umm, Lisa can you, umm,I mean can you-"  He turned towards me and started stammering. 

"I get it. I am going out."  I told him and went out furiously making him realize about what he did before. He made me so perplexed and confused by laughing like an old pig with his buddy secretary. Aishhhh, He is a born crackhead.

.

I walked out and seemed to be lost. This place was so big that I didn't even knew where to go.

 This is so hard. Girls are looking at me. I feel not very confident about walking and roaming around confused, here and there. I even heard some of the female workers laughs, clearly thinking that jungkook pushed me out of his office. Now, where should I exactly go?

"Umm, do you know where the cafe is?"  I asked a sweeper working.

"Oh, there MAM. Just go straight from here."  He bowed me several times as if I was a commissioner's kid. Pfft.

I went straight from the corridor and soon found out a big place filled with people eating and drinking. It felt like it was a food court at a mall not a cafeteria of a company. I brought donuts and coffee to have. People were still staring at me but I didn't cared.

Suddenly, a figure came and sat infront of me with a tray in his hand and a big smile on his face.

"Bammie!"  I heard a shriek of my own.

              ☆☆☆☆☆☆⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙☆☆☆☆☆☆