CHP:31

JUNGKOOK'S POV :

"What happened lisa?" I asked the girl in my arms.

"Uh. Nothing.I just felt dizzy." She stood up carefully. 

"Do you want to have something? Should I bring you water?" I brushed her hair.

"No. It's okay. Let's eat."  She raised the tray in her hands. The soup was spilled a little but it was better to eat something then nothing.

We just started to have the lunch when Lisa stood again feeling nauseatic. She was about to puke. I was honestly so disturbed. What is happening to her? 

"Are you okay lali?"  I called out of the bathroom.

No answered was heard. I began panicking. What is going on?

"Lali? What happened to you? Gwenchana?" I asked her again.

No replies again. Now what?

"Woo bin?"  I screamed his name. In minutes, he came running towards me.

"Need something sir?"  He asked politely.

"Lisa is not fine. Go called Orlando and bring the medicines box with you. Quick." I ordered him in a hurry.

Together woo bin and Orlando came again with the medicines. I asked Orlando to check lisa as it would be more appropriate to do so. They both are female's and they will know better.

After a wait of total 15 minutes, Orlando and Lisa came out of the washroom.

"Wai?" I asked them.

Orlando remain silent for a minute and then spoke slowly.

"Sir, I think she is pregnant."  She told me not-totally sure.

"That's fine. Wait. WHAT?" I almost yelled when woo bin hushed me up.

"Sir, stay calm. Just don't scream."  He said irritated.

"I am not sure but it seems  like this. You need to take her to a doctor and please keep this lowkey."  She said it in a small voice.

Is this true? Am I going to be a father? I was about to cry from happiness when I saw Lisa's eyes full with tears but the sad thing was ,they were not the happy ones.

"Lali?" I called out while wiping her tears.

"I am sorry."  She apologized still crying.

"Why are you crying? This is a happy news."  I tried to cheer her up but nothing worked. Why is she sad? Do she hate kids?

"I wanted to do so much for you before this. I wanted to celebrate this moment but the timing is so wrong. We can't even say it out loud without the fear of being heard." She cried out and Orlando pulled her into a hug.

"It will stop Eonni. This will end soon." She comforted lisa.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

   TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I am trying to find him out. I am trying to look for him but I can't. He changed his number. I don't know where he lives because he used together live with his parents before. I want to apologize to him for hurting him. For lying to him about Lisa. I cheated her but I lied to him about this. We were good freinds before. What happened to us? It shouldn't have been gone this way. We should have sorted this out. I am trying to  find him but this seems impossible now. I need to vist her mom and ask out for his location. We will work this out soon. We will be freinds again soon. I can never abandon him.

    3RD PERSON POV:

Jennie was too busy talking to lisa that she didn't noticed that she was being followed for a long time.

"So you had a checkup?"  She asked lisa while crossing the road.

"Yes. You are going to be an aunt." Lisa sad in a happy but sorrowful voice at the same time.

"Oooo. This made my day." Jennie screamed louder then ever but the figure still kept follow her.

"Don't worry lisa. I know why you are not happy. I know it but you know that it is about to end soon." She chuckled happily then ever.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked confused.

"We did it lisa. I found out about the mole in the company lis. We already know about the people in your house. We almost done it. We just need to proof this all and you both will live contented. Yayy."  She exclaimed with joy.

"What? Seriously? Yaayy. You did it jennnnie." Lisa screamed happily till her voice was sore.

"Who is it jen? Who the fuck is it?" She asked in excitement.

"Lisa, it is the one you never thought it would be. You guys trusted him so much." Jennie kept saying not knowing that she was still followed.

"Your voice is not clear jen. Are you in any remote area?"  Lisa asked as the other side kept buzzing. 

"Me? Yeah. Don't divert your mind lis. So where were we? Yeah. The mole." Jennie continued to walk into the empty streets.

"It's difficult to get what you say." Lisa told her honestly.

"But I can hear you proper. Why can't yo-"  She became attentive when she heard the dry ruffle of autumn leaves from behind as if someone was there.

"Seems like someone is hear." She told the other side in a scared, small voice.

"What are you saying? What does it seems?" Lisa asked again not able to understand her.

"Look. Lisa! Jin is the mole. He works as a spy in jungkook's company for his mother. It's jin. Jin, lisa."  She screamed louder so she could hear her but she didn't.

"What? Who is the mole?"  Lisa tried to understand her words.

"It's j-"  Before she could complete what she wanted to say, a baseball bat striked straight on her head and she fell on the empty road with a thud, unconscious. Her phone got disconnected and there conversation was brought to an end.

"Bring her straight to me jin." The older women ordered jin to carry the girl laying infront of her on the road.

"I am." He replied softly.

   ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So the next chapter can be the second last one but it is very difficult to do so. There are still somethings to cover so I think I need to write 3-4 more chapters. Anyways, stay tuned.

I ALSO HAVE PUBLISHED ANOTHER STORY WITH A BETTER PLOT :POV.

I KINDA THOUGHT THAT THIS STORY IS NOT MY BEST WRITING, SO I DECIDED TO WRITE ANOTHER. "UNCONDITIONALLY CONDITIONAL LOVE" CHECK IT OUT.

LOVE💖💕