CHP: 22

3RD PERSON POV :

Lisa was in despair. She sent the photos of the medicines to Chaeyoung and was waiting for her reply. She wanted to know about the medicines and to know, what it can do to a person. She was waiting with the phone on her hand when jungkook entered the room.

"You came home?" She asked him as soon as she saw him.

"Can't you see me?"  He asked her smiling.

"Come here."  She ran to him to hug him. She kept hugging him tightly until he released himself from her grip.

"What happened? Why are you hugging me? Did you missed me?" He asked her softly and pinned her loose strangles of hair behind her ear.

"Yes. Very much."  She told him with tears in her eyes.

Jungkook became petrified. He was not able to understand the reason why she was crying. He pulled her in a hug.

"Why are you crying lisa?" He asked her innocently while patting her head.

"No reason."  She decided to keep it from him.

"You don't cry that easily. Tell me the reason because of which you are crying or stop crying. It hurts seeing you cry."  He kissed her on her cheek softly.

"Jungkook. I love you."   She told him with tears in her eyes.

"Me too. Now stop this. I don't like seeing you cry." he told her honestly.

Lisa wiped her tears and kissed jungkook long. Long enough till she was sure that she was not feeling upset anymore nor him.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

I called my freind today and asked him to meet me. I will get discharged today and after meeting him, I will finally follow my plan. I feel so happy. I was waiting for this. Wait for me lisa.

                                       ♧THE NEXT DAY♧

     LISA'S POV: 

I don't deserve this man. He is so polite and caring towards me. He made me breakfast today because I was crying yesterday. What did I did to deserve him? He is so loving and kind. I want to help him out at any cost.

Oh, I forgot to check my phone. I asked Chae about the meds. She must have replied me.

The phone flashed infront of my eyes as the message popped up. My heart stopped working. The reply from Chae made my heart pound to my mouth.

 ¤ THIS IS ACTUALLY A DEPRESSANT. THEY ARE GIVEN TO PRISONERS AND PEOPLE WHO COMMIT CRIMES. THE SALE OF THESE DEPRESSANTS ARE PROHIBITED IN KOREA. THE ARE GIVEN TO DEADLY DANGEROUS CRIMINALS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN BY ANY NORMAL PERSON EVEN BY MISTAKE. IT MAKES THE PERSON LOOSE HIS MIND. HE BECOMES BLANK. ANYWAYS, WHY DO YOU ASK LISA? ¤

I was not able to reply her back. Why would his mother do such a cruelty to her own son? How can she give these meds to him on purpose?

I need to make sure that he never takes these meds again and I need to dispose them. I cannot tell jungkook about this. I need to take care of this by my own and find out the reason behind his own mother's such act of cruelty.

 ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

My freind must be on his way. He told me that he will meet me near Han river. He must be coming.

I was waiting for him when someone patted my shoulder.

"Oyyy. Long time no see."  He exclaimed while hugging me.

"Some reasons and tragedies. Tell me about yourself. How are you?"  I asked him in return.

"I am fine. Perfectly fine. So, why you wanted to meet me at such a short notice?"  He drank the coffee I brought for him.

"I need your help. I know that we never been in touch lately, but this is urgent. I need a favour."  I heard myself say.

"Anything for you. Tell me what kind of favour?"

I took out my phone from my pocket to show Lisa's picture and ask him to find about the man she got married to as he have many sources to do so.

"This girl. You need to find out who she got married to lately. She is my ex and there is something I need to fix."  I told him while showing him the picture.

"What?" His eyes grew larger than ever. He kept rubbing his eyes and I was not able to understand why.

"Why do you want to know about her?"  He asked me now looking into my eyes.

"What do you wanna know about my wife taehyung?"  His words made me choke and my eyes larger than ever. What is happening? What is he saying?

           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆