CHP: 20

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

We kept  kissing passionately until we were out of breath. I just wanted that moment to last forever. I wanted to feel this forever but our lungs were not friendly with us.

"Let's go home. It's late." I told her while caressing her face softly.

"Hmm. Let's go then."  I heard her say.

.

          3RD PERSON POV:

Taehyung was shocked. Shocked then ever. He couldn't understand what the doctor told him. He was blank, complete blank.

"So you are telling me, i never suffered from AIDS?"  He asked the doctor not able to control the vibrations in his voice.

"Yes. It was the hospital's fault. The tests were false due to the apparatus and the testing machines in the hospital."  The doctor confirmed him again.

"How do you know?"   Taehyung asked the doctor again, not able to trust his words.

"Your samples were sent out, they testified that you are HIV negative." The doctor told him again politely. 

"So- So I am fine? I am healthy?" His eyes became watery and started weeping.

"This- this is unbelievable. I really asked God to make me healthy again  and look." He wiped his tears with his sleeves.

"Wait. This not a prank?"  He asked again but terrified.

"No. You are fine. You will be discharged soon. Just be happy from now on."  Mr. Kim told taehyung.

"What about Minnie? " 

"She is also fine, infact she never was suffering from AIDS. She also went through the same tragedy as yours. Root up. You guys will be discharged soon, after a full and final checkup."  He shaked hand with tae and left the ward.

Tae was not able to contain his happiness. He felt energetic and powerful. 

"So much is needed to be done. So damn much. The people who left me after my diagnosis, I need to see them all. The girl who left me and married a rich guy, will see my revenge. A revenge she will never forget. That filthy, unloyal girl. She will learn her lesson."  He murmured to himself as he chuckled Evily.

            ☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

THIS WAS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER. THIS WAS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE VERY BIG, BUT I REDUCED IT AND DRAFTED THE OTHER PART OF THE CHAPTER AS IT CONTAINS CLIMAX. STAY TUNED. SOMETHING BIGGER WILL BE POPPING UP.

.

ALSO, I  DONT WANT TO GIVE A SPOILER, BUT ALL TAE STANs, DONT WORRY. THAT'S ALL I WANT TO SAY.