Day 12. 2 Wrongs Make a Right.

In this one shot, Ricky and Nini are kings and queens. They are from completely opposite kingdoms and this is a bit longer love story but let's just say, their armies have been trained to absolutely hate each other. They both lead their armies and here, we start off with Nini paying Ricky a visit.

 They both lead their armies and here, we start off with Nini paying Ricky a visit

Nini Salazar Roberts III
"Not you thinking that you have a right to be here." A voice says as I walk in. I hold my position high as I have 2 of my best generals flanking me. He could have his entire army and just my 2 could find him straight.

"Mm." He smirks as I raise a brow. I watch him sit as if he did everything here. "Not you thinking you built this place yourself."

"Never said I did." I shut the door behind me, and keep myself stern as he speaks. "But I sure do run it well."

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You want to come to my area and rob my civilians? They have training and shit to do!" I watch his soldiers smirk at me, leaving me to hold my gun close to my side, but my armor was a little heavy.

"Your civilians look like they live in hell." He grins. "What would it hurt to take just a little from them?"

"What could you partake from them? Since you see them as peasants."

"Mm." He stands up and puts his gun down onto his chair. I swallow with my eyebrows furrowed. "My own satisfaction darling. Your shit kingdom is so poor and loose to the point where picking on you is just for the fun of it."

"You're disgusting." I scoff.

"And what are you going to do about it? Your area is poor. Dismantled. Useless. How pathetic can you be for calling it a kingdom?" He chuckles.

I could kill him so easily right now.

"And what's a kingdom to you?"

He begins walking to me slowly. I let my generals calm down by a small hand motion.

"Look at where I am. Beautiful palace. Beautiful people who are happy and are at least having 3 meals a day. Who are stable enough to have a family safely and calmly."

"My people are beautiful humans. It just so happens that our kingdom is in poverty and how exactly do you think you received your wealth? By working hard? God please. You stole. You found satisfaction in hurting innocent peopl-"

"Your innocent people aren't all that fucking innocent." He stands in front of me. A foot away. He keeps eye contact but I wasn't phased. I was angry. "They killed my moth-"

"Well your mother wasn't all that fucking innocent either." I spit loudly. "God knows what she has done to your women here."

"What bullshit has been in-graved in your mind? She saved the women here. Giving them fortune and a home."