Day 10. Out The Window

In which a lonely night comes with a surprise for 2 bestfriend a.

*was requested*

Guys I'm aware I made the banner look like a complete horror movie but I promise...this is fluff. :)

Nini RobertsI find myself shuffling in my bed in bitter coldness

Nini Roberts
I find myself shuffling in my bed in bitter coldness. It was midnight and basically Christmas but shit. What's it so fucking cold for?!

I hesitate before standing up and going to my closet. Grabbing a hoodie, sweatpants, and socks, I quickly walk back to my bed and put them over my shorts and t shirt.

After everything is on, I find myself just staring through my dark room in complete silence.

This was the most sad Christmas I was going to have. I'm fucking without one of my moms and my image of a happy Christmas is with 2 mothers. I mean, Momma D said that she might sleep in and if she does, then I can just open the presents without her but I don't want that.

I'm aware there are worse things that could happen but still. I wish that this wasn't the way it was for this year.

I breathe out and suddenly, the cold was showing as fog basically came out from my mouth.

This..was not normal and I just know I'm not the only one that feels the cold. I rub my temple before standing up and going to my door. I open and close it gently, then head downstairs to check the temperature.

I get to my kitchen where the thermostat stays and see it at simply 40 degrees which was...HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN?!

I shake my head in annoyance and turn it up to 80. After doing so, I decide to head to the fridge and grab a bottle of water before going back upstairs into my room. I put my hoodie on as the cold was getting more and more intense as I traveled up the stairs, but it wasn't helping as much as I thought it would be.

I make it to my room and shut the door quietly. Making it to my bed, I feel like...someone's behind me. About to turn around, I find a hand around my mouth and my screams absolutely muffled.

"Sh..sh..shh.." the shushes were very staccato, making me think that it was a grown middle aged man, which made me even more scared.  "If I let go, you need to promise to not make a sound, got it?"

I shut my eyes and nod, leaving him to let go. I slowly turn around to see a familiar face with a red beanie on his head.

"RICKY!" I whisper shout, absolutely annoyed. "YOU BASTARD!"

He chuckles. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Right! Because doing that shit surely doesn't scare the fuck out of a teenage girl!" I groan and sit down. "How did you even get in?!"