Day 3. To Take it Back

In which EJ and Gina find themselves saying goodbye as Gina has to move.

Fast paced LMAO

EJ Caswell

"Take it back.." Gina says, making me look at in her in immediate concern. "Take it back EJ!"

"What's there to take back!? I love you Gina, why are you-.." I scoff, "why would I take something back I mean!?"

"EJ take it back! Why would you say it?! What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What bullshit are you on? I said I love you, I said what I felt." I take her hand in disbelief. "I get if you don't love me back, but you have no right to tell me what words I should take back or not!"

"EJ you..." I wipe the tears off of her face but all she does is pull away. "Why would you say that to me now?! I'm going to fucking leave an-...and never see you again. You know that! And you have the audacity to say you love me?!"

"Because I do-"

"That's not the fucking point! The point is, is that I'm going to go. I'm going to go and you are leaving me in a position to just get hurt, because I'm going to say I love you back, and I don't want the person I first say I love you to, be the only person I won't ever see again!"

My mind seems to go completely blank as I see her expression go from sadness to pure pain. Her sobs haunt my heart. "I don-...EJ baby I don't want that to happen...I don't want to go!"

"I know-"

"I don't want to say it...I don't want to go..I don't want to be here!"

"Stop it..come here." I grab her hand once more and pull her into my body. She clutches onto my waist and buries her face into my shirt.

"I don't wanna go EJ.." she mumbles, causing a tear to stream down my face.

I kiss her head and lean down, picking her up. She wraps her legs around me and rests her head on my collar bone as I sit down on her bed. "I know."

I blink my eyes open to see Gina resting comfortably against my chest. I find myself slowly falling back asleep but the feeling of her pushing herself closer to my body was something I wanted to clearly remember.

I force my eyes opens and rub them before looking down at her.

The memory last night of her pushing down on us so that way we could lay down, was seemingly more painful than the muffled cries I had to hear most of the night and...Jesus was that hell.