Day 9. Things Called Jealousy

Ricky Bowen "Baby, HOW are you acting as if he didn't want to fucking

Ricky Bowen
"Baby, HOW are you acting as if he didn't want to fucking..." I scoff. "Baby, he wants to fuck you!"

"Oh just cut the bullshit!" She pinches in between her eyes as she throws her keys onto the table. "He does not want to do such things!"

"Pay attention! He's flirting and complimenting your body and shit! That's him just this close, " I make a small space between my thumb and index finger, "to simply tearing off your god damn clothes!"

"Ricky I'm so SICK and TIRED of your jealousy and drama! He doesn't want to do shit with me!"

"You don't even notice! Every single time I go to your work place, he's like purposely trying to get me angry and I'm so sick of it! He wants to be more than friends!"

"Yeah okay. Just save it." She takes off her jacket and hangs it up. "I'm too tired for this bull shit."

"What would you do?! What would you if some girl that I work with, compliments my body and just touches my waist and shoulders and shit?! You wouldn't like it would you!?"

"Ricky, I'd know that she would RESPECT our relationship. I wouldn't care!"

"So what? I'm caring too much!?"

"Oh my fucking god." She runs a hand through her hair. "Just forget about this. I'll sleep on the couch, just fuck off. You must be on some shit."

"Excuse me?"

"Your excused just fuck off! I'm tired Rick!"

"Pfft, yeah. Sure, tired of fucking him aren't you." I immediately regret saying what I just said but I hide it. Nini however, does not hide her anger.

"Are you fucking serious?!

"You don't care! You don't care that I feel the way I feel!"

"I can't control the way you feel and it's YOUR fault that you don't trust me!"

My heart stings at the realization. "Nini, I don't trust you because of this.....you don't even try to make me trust you. We're in a relationship!"

"5 years Rick! You should have my trust because you know that I'd never do that to you!" She puts a hand over her mouth and groans. "Baby, I would never do anything to hurt you."

"Then why aren't you trying to prove it?! You're just gonna go to bed and pretend that this never happened!?"

"Because I don't know how to! How do I prove it to you? He's my coworker!" She sighs and puts her hands on her hips. "Ricky just-...I know that you wouldn't do this to me and you should know that I'd never do it to you!"

"It's hard to get that through my head when your co worker..looks like that! He's better than me, and I think we both know that!"

"No! What?!" She scrunches up her face in confusion. "He's literally nothing compared to you I-...Why are you comparing yourself to him!"

"Liar. The mother fucker is just.." I run a hand through my hair. "He's everything I'm not, and I'd feel better if you would just admit it instead of lying to me!"

"Oh my-" she scoffs and grabs my hand, forcing me out of my chair, and drags me into the bathroom.

"What the fuck are you-"

She stops us in front of a mirror. "Tell me what he has that you don't."

"What?"

"What does James have that you don't!" She makes sure I'm looking directly into the mirror. "He doesn't have better hair, he doesn't have a smile that can light up the entire room like yours can, and he sure doesn't have the personality you have."

"Just-.." I shut my eyes and rest my elbows on the sink counter. "Nini you work with an acting company that only hires the hottest people and I'm nothing but an insecure wreck!"

Her parted lips close and I feel 2 hands on my shoulders as she hugs me from behind. "Jesus Christ Ricky."

I wake up to Nini messaging my scalp and cuddling up next to me. Guilt washes all over me after quickly remembering all of the shit I said last night.

We just cuddled and fell asleep, didn't even talk about our argument.

I swallow and blink my eyes open to see Nini slightly smiling. "Morning.."

"Good morning." I force a smile and rest my head on her chest. "How was your sleep.."

"Just fine...you?"

"Alright. It was alright." She nods and continues to do her motions as I slowly fall back asleep.

"Ricky..." she says quietly, causing my eyes to open again.

"Mm?"

"I don't have work today...do you want to..go out? Or stay home and talk?"

"I think..we should talk either way...that's for sure." I admit.

"There's a lot to go through isn't there." She says, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Look..I'm sorry...please know that."

"I do..I know..but. Let's just talk about some...boundary stuff because you're right. If a girl went up to you..and did the things that James did then..yeah. I'd be mad. I just didn't want to admit it. So talk...we need to talk."

I crank my head up and let her kiss my forehead once more. I plant a couple of kisses on her neck and rest again.

"I know baby."

I've been providing such short one shots and I'm really sorry! I gotta get things out and I am quite a busy woman so I apologize.

There will be a sequel to this one.

Enjoy Your Day or Night!
- CR🎅

Enjoy Your Day or Night!- CR🎅