Day 2. Academy Christmas PT 1.

So this is from another book of mine so though yes, it's not HSMTMTS, it does involve characters played by Joshua and Olivia. If you don't read the book, I apologize and tomorrow will actually be HSMTMTS. :)

(This is also here bc an "Academy Christmas" is not something that's going to happen in RAO5 because of the month timing. If one was to happen, this would be it.)

Leonard Williams  "Hey Rem, guess wha-" shutting the door behind me, bright lights hit my face

Leonard Williams
  "Hey Rem, guess wha-" shutting the door behind me, bright lights hit my face. I find myself looking around the room to see green and red lights hanging on the ceiling. "What's this?"

Remi comes into view, smiling. Her red eyes dim back into its regular brown and there, she holds a mug in her hand. "It's Christmas Eve Lenny."

"This doesn't-..this doesn't look like Christmas baby." I walk slowly into the room, lips parted.

"Not today's Christmas no, but this was like centuries ago. They hung up lights and drank hot chocolates with...marshmallows apparently?" She looks at her mug with an interesting face. "Wanna try?"

I raise a brow and head up to her, taking the mug she had handed out to me. I hesitantly take a sip and find myself smiling. "That's good."

Her eyebrows raise.

"It's good? I haven't tried it myself. I think the..marshmallows were like...staring at me for a little too long." She snorts at her own comment and wipes the corner of my lips with her thumb. "You can keep the cup. Are you warm? Zelch's heater's gone out and as you can tell.." she adjusts the large sweater on her self, "I'm not taking it well."

"I'm okay for the most part." I motion to my blue sweat shirt. "I got 2 layers under this."

She grins and heads back into her main room and just then, the aroma of spearmint hits me like a rock.

Though yet, it makes me smile.

"You brought all of this up from the dinning hall?" I follow her into her main room and sit down in a chair.

"Just some milk and stuff to make powder for the hot chocolate." She turns around and looks at me, her eyes turning red again for a small moment before dimming. "These helped with the rest."

I chuckle and put the mug down onto her desk. "You're getting better at that aren't you?"

She nods. "Yup. It's kind of fun to be honest. Hurts my eyes but I've been through worse."

She wipes her hands on a towel before coming over to me. She sits on my lap and quickly, she pulls me in for a semi long kiss. I take in the fact that she was the one that smelled like spearmint with a hint of her classic vanilla. Smiling, I practically force her to stop kissing me.

"What's with the grin Leo?" She questions with a smile. "You're making it difficult for me."

"For you to do what?"

"You're making it difficult for me to decide whether or not to cancel our plans with our friends." She moves a curl out of my face. "I'd much rather have you all to myself right now."

I smirk and cup her face with one hand. I run my thumb down her cheek before taking out my GYPT.

"What are you doing?" She questions innocently, putting a hand on my arm.

"Telling them the time has been pushed back."

"Quit it." Remi says as she pushes my chest back, opening the door. I roll my eyes and see Lena and Quinton at the door with a small grin on their face. "Hey come in."

Their eyes immediately flicker to the lights and I can't help but explain. "Remi's uh...doing this traditional thing for Christmas."

"Traditional?" Quinton questions. "More like blinding Rem."

"I know I know, but come on. It's kinda cool right? A lot of people hung lights up back then."

"It's nice Quinton." Lena hits his chest as he continues to gaze at the room. "How long did it take you to put it up?"

"Just an hour. Nothing much." She shuts the door. "Sorry about having to push the time back by the way."

"Oh yeah, why did you do that? Was something up?" Quinton sets his GYPT on the table and sits on Remi's bed.

"Uh.." she releases a breath, making me grin. "Just somethings. Leonard had a problem that's it."

"What was the problem?"

I smirk and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Let's wait for Zack and Fallon and have a good Christmas why don't we?"

He raises a brow before nodding.

"Merry Christmas you guys!" I hear Fallons voice say. I look at Remi and smile before getting off of her bed. "Wow, it looks amazing in here Remi."

"Thanks. Do you like it?" She hugs Fallon and gives Zack a smack on his head.

"Yeah, it's gorgeous." He makes eye contact with me. "What's up Leonard."

"Hey man." I grin, going in for a hug. He returns the hug and taps my back. "How have you been?"

"Alright. I've been pretty alright I'd say." He answers. "You?"

"Same. Pretty alright." My eyes shift to Zack. "You got the food?"

He raises a brow before lifting up 3 large bags with a grin. "Fuck yeah, who do you think I am?"

"Damn, Hot chocolate actually isn't all that bad." Lena smiles.

"Right?!" I chuckle. "I don't even know what made you do this, except the tradition thing, but I very much appreciate this mug."

"Eh it's alright. Not even my recipe but it's not all that bad is it?" Remi takes a sip of the cup.

We all say an easy "no" before continuing to eat everything in our sight. Sure it was almost midnight and sure, we had tryouts tomorrow but..it's Christmas Eve. It's going to be worth it.

"Hey Len." Rem stands up and tugs on my arm. "Mind if I talk to you?"

"Uhm...what about?" I question.

"Just come on."

I raise a brow before standing up. Everyone gives me an unreadable look as I do so.

Haha, cliffhanger as well. Sorry not sorry.

Not much Reonard content but that will come in part 2.

Day 2!

Enjoy Your Day or Night!

Send in your recommendations!

-CR🎅