Day 5. Ghost of You

Homecoming Night turns to a night of absolute bliss and love.

EJ, Ricky and Nini are seniors in this. The rest are juniors.

 The rest are juniors

Seb Matthew Smith
"So..." I take Carlos's hand. "I was thinking...what if when we go to college, we y'know..."

He raises a brow as I lead him to the dance floor of the gym. "We what?" He chuckles.

"We room together? We go to the same college? Get on Broadway together?" I smirk, knowing the words will get his attention. He laughs and puts a hand on my chest.

"I think..that's an amazing idea Sebby." He tilts his head slightly as he plants a short kiss on my lips. "I enjoy that...a lot."

"Yeah? Imagine the christmases." I giggle. "God, it sounds like heaven to me. Everything with you sounds like heaven to me."

"Well, what college you want to go to? Any lists you got going so far?"

"I was thinking that we go to whatever university you want to go. You know the most about Broadway and how to get there."

"I'm aware." He smiles.

"So? You've read the handbook," I spin him around, "what's your plan pretty boy?"

His hand reconnect with mine. "Well...we need to get into a school all the way in New York."

"Mkay.." Our smiles over take us as we continue to dance. "What school have you been thinking about?"

"What school do you think? Juilliard Seb!" I chuckle. "Yes it's a long fucking shot but...it's my dream and I'm going to follow it. For now, I've been auditioning for random shit all over Salt and you know that."

"Of course. I've been coming with you." I joke. "And we have one more year to get the school we want."

He nods. "And y'know what?"

"What?"

"If we don't get into Juilliard then you know what we can do?" I raise a brow. "We can stay here in Salt Lake, go to whatever college here, and open our own production company."

"Wow..you've throughly thought about your back up plan, didn't you?" I grin.

"Of course, and in every single back up plan I have, you are in it." He takes off his glasses and puts them in his coat pocket.

"I love that C." I rest my head on his shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too-"