Day 11. Trying to Be the Man You Once Knew. PT 1

In which 2 best friends spiral, and the sex rumors were beginning to hit a little too hard for her.

*Was Originally the Plot-line for an old and deleted story known as Broken Thoughts Broken Hearts.*

Ricky Bowen "FUCK!" I get to Nini's level on the ground and put a hand on her waist

Ricky Bowen
"FUCK!" I get to Nini's level on the ground and put a hand on her waist. "Shit, shit shit! I'm so sorry Nini."

I had punched the wrong person. She fucking got in the way and now I'm in absolute shock as Trent runs away in pure satisfaction. That mother fucker.

Teary eyes meet mine as she reveals her face, a large cut on her cheek from my ring that had drove into her skin as I had punched her with merely all of my strength. "Oh my fucking god...I'm so sorry I didn't mean- god FUCK!"

The cut begins to bleed, more blood than expected to come out, leaving me to take off my shirt. "I'm sorry..." I mumble, putting the cloth to her face gently. She flinches as she silently cries from the pain, leaving me to cry more so expressively.

I hesitate before pressing down. "I'm sorry Nini...I didn't mean for this to happen." A visible tear streams down my face as I watch her so quietly hold in her thoughts.

I swallow before taking her hand. "We need to get you to the hospital. I um...you might need stitches..fuck!"

She shakes her head and pulls her hand away. "D-don't..touch me. Get away from me."

"Please, we need to get you help."

"I'm fine." She sits up and find herself wincing at the feeling of her salt filled tear falling into her cut. "Fuck.."

"Let me..uhm.." I sniffle. "Shit Nini...I-...let me take you home I can-..." I palm my head but continue to shake. "I can bandage you...oh my fucking god. I'm so sorry."

She looks at me, trying to hold back the tears before slowly nodding.

She had fallen asleep in the car with the shirt rested on her face while Tears were still forming in my eyes as I drove.

She's my best friend and all I tried to do was save her from some dumbass guy that had severely different intentions, but then again...She was doing what she was doing with him just to piss me off.

Because I called her a slut.

I almost palm my head thinking about it, but she was using my free arm as a pillow so I'd much rather not.

I called her a slut because of those stupid...stupid rumors I heard around school in anger.

*flashback*