Chapter 5 Tom

"Can I read next?" Tom asked curiously.

"Go ahead." JMR replied with a nod. "Just dont set it on fire like the last one." he added amused.

Tom pouts a little as he was handed the book. Opening up the book to the next chapter he began reading aloud.

I woke up early the next morning and opened my eyes, thinking that it was all just a dream. That I'll be back in my basement, waking up on the old army cot. But when I sat up, I realized I was actually in the hut. I look to my side to see Harry sleeping beside me and Hagrid asleep on the couch. So it wasn't a dream.

"Nope nope nope." Tom interupted him self with a grin.

I make my way out of Hagrid's coat carefully so that I don't wake Harry and stand up. I hear a squeak and look down to see James sitting on his two back feet looking up at me. I squat down with a fond smile and rest on my knees.

"Hey, James. Did you sleep well?" I ask in a whisper and he nods his small head and I smile at him. "Brilliant."

"I love that. She has such a good bond with James," jasmine says with a smile.

"It was a dream." I hear Harry say and we both look over at him to see he still has his eyes closed. "I dreamed a giant called Hagrid came to tell me I was going to a school for wizards. When I open my eyes I'll be at home in my cupboard." I giggle a little bit at my twin brother.

There was suddenly a tapping noise and I look up to see an owl at the window. I get up and walk towards it when Harry speaks again. "All right. I'm getting up." He mumbled and I giggled again.

I open the window and the owl flew in. He dropped a newspaper on Hagrid, who didn't wake up, and began attacking his coat on the floor. "Don't do that." Harry said trying to wave the owl away, but it snapped it's beak at him and continued to scavenge the coat.

"Hagrid!" Harry said loudly. "There's an owl-"

"Pay him." Hagrid grunted into the sofa.

"He is not going to know how to do that!" Bella scowled.

"What?" Harry asked and I quickly walked over and began digging in his pockets.

"He wants us to pay him for delivering the paper, Harry. Come on, help me search the pockets." I tell him and he sits down next to me and starts looking as well as the owl jumps onto my head.

"thankfully one of them has a brain" Bella muttered.

We searched and found a lot of odd stuff to carry in pockets and finally Harry pulled out what looked like weird coins. "Give him five knuts." Hagrid said sleepily.

"That sounds weird." Felix commented only to get slapped up side the head by Bella.

"Kids present." Bella scowled.

"Knuts?" We ask together.

"The little bronze ones."

Harry picked out five bronze coins and held them to the owl and I looked up softly to see him hold out his leg with a small leather pouch. Once the coins were secured, he jumped off my head and out the open window.

Hagrid yawned loudly, sat up, and stretched. "Best be off, you two, lots ter do today, gotta get up ter London to buy all yer stuff fer school."

"Yay!" Jasmine says happily.

"Um...Hagrid?" Harry asked and we both looked at him.