Chapter 17 Bella

Bella and Iris woke with a start. They sat up and looked around quickly.

"lee!" Bella jumped up seeing the man who had snuck into the room.

The man, Lee, Looked rather surprised to see them. He growled. "who the hell are you?" he growled.

"Your demise" Bella snarled as she moved into a fighting stance.

Lee threw something to the ground causing the room to fill with smoky gas.

"Thekids!"

Bella covered her mouth and nose. Iris opened the window to air out the room.

They turned to the bed where they saw Lee trying to get to the kids.

Bella ran forward and shoved him to the floor. Raising up her hand she stabbed her hand stright through the mans stomach caughing him to yell out in pain. Her pulled her hand out, which was now covered in blood.

Blood splattered onto the floor.

She looked over and saw that Lee's yelling had waken the kids.

Tom and Scorpius adopted a look of pure fear and held onto each other fearfully.

"it's ok" Iris says quickly as she went over to the bed stepping into their view blocking the horrific scene in front of them.

The door came flying open, Gaurds came in having heard the noise.

"a little late there boys?" Bella says flicking her hand causing the blood to fly everywhere.

"for give" a gaurd started to say.

"Save it" Bella cut them off. "Have some hot chocolate sent up to the throne room" She says sharply as Iris and her lead the kids out of the room.

"Is he dead?" Tom asked shakily as he held onto Bella tightly.

"No" bella replied.

"It wont be long before he is though" Iris says looking over at her as they walked into the throne room and over to the table.

"what time is it?" James asked with a yawn.

"far too early" Bella replied

"Should we let the king know what happened?" Iris asked looking up at Bella.

"Im sure that the guards have already sent someone" Bella replied, and just as she said this, JMR and Walker came into the Throne room from oposite directions.

"what happened?" JMR demanded.

"Bella just killed someone" James says automatcially.

Bella looked at him with an insulted look. "oh sure throw me under the emperial walker!" she huffed. Iris laughed a little at the referance.

"Someone came in trying to get to the kids" Iris says defensively.

"it was Lee" Bella added.

"lee?" JMR asked looking surprised. "i thought he had been taken care of"

"welll, i will be surprised if he lives now" Bella says trailing off as she thought about the wound that she had inflicted onto the evil man.

one of the palace servers came in with some hot chocolate and put them onto the table.

"did anyone else get hurt?" Walker asked looking over the kids.

"No, but Tom's room might smell for a while." Iris replied. "He used some sort of gas that made it really hard to breathe" she explained.