The secret date.

It has been a couple of days since I have confessed my love to Twilight. And it turns out she's had the same feelings for me for moons.                 
Flashback
" Luna?" " Yes Twilight I answer back. " Ive had the same feelings for more moons than I can count." " But why didn't you tell me Twilight?" " I was worried you would say no." " Twilight I've loved you since I first I saw you." "I always thought that you were beautiful. From
when you freed me from nightmare night to now and forever." " I love you so much Twilight." We start kissing and don't stop as for a while as neither of us want to leave.
End of Flashback.
Me and Celestia have been very busy and I have yet had the chance to tell her how it went with Twilight. I finally got a chance to tell Celestia how it went with Twilight. " So how did it go Luna?" " It went amazing Celestia. I love her so much I found the pony I would like to spend forever with." "Luna I care about you and Twilight deeply and I could not be happier that you two are dating. I know you'll keep her happy. ." " Thank you so much Celestia." We hug and she goes off to speak with shining armor. I write a letter to Twilight.        
Dear Twilight would you like to go on a date tomorrow night. We can have a nice picnic and talk and possibly watch a movie. I shake come pick you up at 6 pm Your lover Luna.
I send the letter to Twilight and a couple of minutes later i receive one back.
Dear Luna I would love too I will meet you there. I love you and can't wait to see you.
My heart skips a beat as I read the letter just thinking of Twilight makes me blush.
Time skip to a couple of hours before the date
I get ready for my date with Twilight I did my mane The hours feel like seconds as it is time for my date. I teleport to Twilight's castle and she is waiting outside. " Twilight you look so beautiful." I say blushing while looking at her. She has her mane done beautifully and makeup one . " Luna you look incredible." We stare into each other eyes and her eyes sparkle we have our picnic. " That was wonderful Twilight.
We stare at each other and blush. We both lean in and start kissing. Her warm lips touched mine but as we kiss I can taste a hint of apple chapstick. Her warm breath hits my face as we kiss. We stop kissing and I put my wing around her and she scoots up close to me. " Twilight I never wanna your side." " I wish we could stay like this forever. I love you so much." We cuddle there until I have to bid a sad goodbye to go back to Canderlot. I kiss her and go back to Canderlot with sadness in my heart knowing I have to leave Twilights side.
Hello to the probably zero people that read this. I will continue I just wanna see how the Two parts do. Also tell me any story suggestions and ship suggestions. I really hoped you enjoyed see you all in the next chapter. Also this Is my first fan fic that I'm posted so don't go to hard one me lol.