Chapter 5

Stories are a way for people to get an idea of how a person is, how their mind works. It gives you an insight on how a person's life is. Eva and Anna both had a story, a story that explains how they are and what contributed to it. The problem is, you don't know a person's story until they tell you. Before that your brain fills in the gaps of what you don't know. So you end up making up a whole different story, a whole different person. In this case, Eva had her mind set on Anna not liking her that, she didn't consider that Anna had a whole different story, Eva ended up making a whole different person in her head that talked and looked like Anna, but they didn't think like her.

Anna really liked being around Eva. They would always make eachother laugh and Anna could always steel looks of Eva. She knew Eva cared about her. She knew Eva meant a lot to her. And now that things were good between them they were both, happy.

Eva still wanted to tell Anna how she felt, but she was just figuring things out for herself. She didn't even know if she really liked Anna. Or if she just liked being around her. But either way she couldn't tell Anna anything until she knew for sure how she felt.

At this point Anna and Eva were past the awkward stage and were now just really close. They started to make videos together, hanging out a lot more. And occasionally flirt, but in a friend type of way. Or at least it's what they told them selves. The fans were starting to ship them too. But to cover up their real feelings they went along with it and joked about it. Rachel had left back home so it was just them and Katie. Katie would also joke about her and Anna. Fans also started to ship them. They went on live a couple times a week, and the comments were always the same. Are Anna and Eva dating? Are Katie and Anna dating? Are you bi? Just things that they didn't talk about because it made them uncomfortable. So they would just try to ignore them and answer any other questions. When they got done with the lives they always just hung out, and talked or they scroll on tiktok. Anna would always get tagged in edits of her and Eva, they always made her smile because she thought, maybe if things were different, she could see herself being happy with Eva. But they weren't different.