Chapter 6: The Reveal

Touka was frozen. Y/N cousin was a dove. Out of everything she could have imagined, not even her wildest of dreams could have thought of this happening. 

"It's very nice to meet you," Amon told her. 

Composing herself, Touka said, "uh, it's very nice to meet you too."

They shake hands and Touka quickly took a seat. She didn't want him to find out she was a ghoul. Touka tried everything to remain calm and not let him know what she was. 

Y/N and his cousin both took their seats. Y/N, of course, sat next to his girlfriend. "You know, you look a lot like what Y/N described you." 

"Oh, uh, thanks," Touka replied. 

"It's just Y/N described you to be the most gorgeous girl to ever exist," Amon added. 

Catching her attention, Touka looked directly at Y/N and Amon as Y/N was trying to signal to stop. 

Y/N looked back at Touka and smiled nervously. Touka just let off a slight smile and turned away. 

Amon asks "so your name is Touka, correct?"

"Yeah." 

"Hmm, I'm glad that Y/N now has a girlfriend," Amon told her. "Someone who he can talk to and at least care for him since his aunt and uncle is complete shit."

"From what I heard, they are," Touka replied. 

"Tell me about it," Y/N said. "To be honest, I think they probably killed each other." 

Right after saying that, the tv in the top corner of the ramen place, showed the news. Each of them looked and saw the news talking about a husband and wife killing each other. 

Y/N eyes widen seeing that they showed the house he lived in. "Son of a bitch," he said. 

Touka placed one of her hands on Y/N's shoulder. "Y/N, I'm so sorry," she told him. 

"For what?" He asked her. "I didn't love them and they made my life hell. I'm not happy that they're dead but I don't care that they are."

"Oh, okay," Touka replied a little thrown off by his response. 

Y/N turns to Amon and asks "since you're in town, can I stay with you?"

"Uh, sure," Amon answered. "But I don't know how long I'll stay here."

"It's fine," Y/N replied. "I'll be turning 18 soon anyway." 

"Alright, the papers are going to be an bitch to take care of," Amon said. 

"Eh, yeah," Y/N replied. 

Suddenly, Amon phone goes off. Picking it up, he says "yeah, Mado?"

After a minute or two of talking, Amon hangs up. "I gotta go," he told the human and ghoul. "Sorry for the early leave."

"It's fine," Y/N and Touka replied. 

"It was nice meeting you, Touka," Amon told her. 

"Same."

Amon proceeds to leave and the couple stays. "So your cousin is a dove," Touka stated. 

"Yeah..." Y/N replied with a sigh. "I'm not happy about it."

"Because you view ghouls as people as well, right?" Touka asked. 

"Yup," Y/N answered. "And that's actually why I don't like that he's part of the CCG. I've tried telling him where I stand, but he always blows me off by saying 'it doesn't matter. They're killing humans and I'm going to help stop them' every single time."