HAPPY NEW YEAR! Extra chapter

Well this is a extra chapter where i'm gonna describe Jin Ling's dream that he once had 😗 Also i'm not good at writing indecent things. But its true that i like reading indecent (i mean smutt) things lol XD

________________________

Jin Ling slowly opened his eyes, and looked at the ceiling that was very unfamiliar to him. Only one candel was lit that was placed on the table beside the bed. He tried to move his hands to rub his eyes, but then he realised he couldn't move it.

It was shackled.

No! More like it was tied to the bed post with a white ribbon.

He was shocked. He felt cold on his chest. He tilted his head down to look. Before he was only shocked, but now, he was shocked to the core. He was stripped off hid robe and trouser. But thank god that there was a blanket that covered his lower body.

He panicked and tried to loosen the grip of that white ribbon to loosen its grip but to no avail. He still didn't give up, and vigorously tried.

'How the hell did I ended up like this?!' He shouted in his mind.

Step. Step. Step.

Suddenly a chill ran down his spine. It was so silent, only the sound made by the friction of his skin and ribbon, his breathing and someone's footstep who was approaching could be heard.

Jin Ling tried to gain his composure even though he was in such a state, and focus his eyes on the door.

The  silhouette of the person stood on the threshold and said, "Ah Ling."

"Wh-who are you?!" Jin Ling shouted.

"I feel hurt that you don't recognize me." As he said he walked towards the bed.

Jin Ling tried with all his might to free himself.

The person stood beside the bed, calmly looking at Jin Ling as if a deer was trying to free himself from the chain.

Jin Ling tilted his head up, "You-!"

But then he couldn't bring up the words. Under the candle light, the man standing in front of him, the face was very familiar yet the emotions were unfathomable.

He gulped and continued, "You... Shizui why are yOu wearing this robe? Where is your Lan sect's robe? And... and untie this ribbon."

"Ah this?" Shizui said while looking at himself and continued, "I like this robe."

Jin Ling said, "But isn't it Wen sect's robe? Red flames on the sleeves and a sun on the chest? Its..."

Shizui smiled which looked far apart from his usual gentle smile. He said,"It is. Ghost general gave it to me."

"But- ahh"

Jin Ling  wasn't able to continue his words as Shizui moved his hand across his chest.

"Shi- Shizui!"

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

Shizui didn't reply. He climbed on top of Jin Ling and gave a sly smile. His hands went down and down until it reached his lower abdomen.

"S-stop there."

"Why would I, Ah Ling?"

"..."

Jin Ling raised his leg and kicked Shizui right on the chest. Shizui back off a little, and grabbed at the ankle of the leg.

He smiled, "What a view..."

Jin Ling, "..."

Jin Ling had forgotten that right now he was stark naked and was only covered by a blanket. Thanks to the kick that the blanket fell off of him and what was in Shizui's view was something undescriable.

Shizui parted Jin Ling's legs with his kness and brought his hand near Jin Ling's chest.

Jin Ling gulped in both horror and excitement. He was scared but there was a hint of fascination in his eyes.

Shizui's  index finger circled the area around the nipples for a moment and squeezed it. He suddenly bent down and bit his nipples.

"Ahh... Wa-wait."

Shizui tilted his head up and arched his brows up high.

Jin Ling continued, "If you want to do it... Then untie me."

Shizui chuckled, "If I untie you won't you run away?"

Jin Ling without much thought responded, "I won't!"

"Hmm?" Shizui moved closer to him, "Really?"

Right now, Jin Ling couldn't really differ if it was really just a dream. He couldn't stand such a close up of that beautiful face. He averted his gaze to the dark floor and said, ".....yes."

Because I too wanna do it.

Shizui finally untied him.

But right then, he pressed Jin Ling's hand with his hands. He drew his face closer abd closer, until their nose touched, their breathing intertwined and finally the lips met.

Hands and lips, both were interlocked with each other.

Jin Ling closed his eyes to feel that distant pleasure. Maybe in a dream, but still it was happening to him.

After a few seconds, they finally parted their lips. Shizui gazed at his face, then at neck, his gaze went down until it reached certain somewhere.

He again looked up at Jin Ling and slyly smiled.

Shizui called, "Ah Ling"

"Mmm?"

"You're so preety. Let me mark you"

After he said this, he bent down and bit on Jin Ling's nape.

"Ahh"

It was so sudden. That's why Jin Ling couldn't help but let out a moan. He pursed his lips into a thin line and tightly shut his eyes.

Shizui went lower, he bit him on both of his nipples, but was still kind of unsatisfied. He wishpered, "No need to hold back."

Then he slid even lower.

He said, "Ah Ling I..."
.
.
.
"Sect Leader."

"Sect Leader Jin!"

"Huh What?"

Jin Ling finally opened his eyes, while drooling. His blanket had fallen off the bed and his robe was totally disheveled.

He was totally ashamed of his dream. The dream that he had tonight was really impudent.

But it was a bit exciting as well.

A/N
Unedited ≥﹏≤
Ahahahai already said i'm not good at writing such stuff (ˉ(∞)ˉ) Its Jan 2 in our place. And we wish each other new year till Jan 3.

So Happy New Year guyzzz!!!

My resolution for this year is that i wanna get serious regarding studies (╥﹏╥) and i dunno, if i'll be able to do it.

And thankyou very much for reading and supporting my book. Stay safe and healthy all of you ♡