but you said...

it felt like all of his memories of him and eddie were flashing before him. he didn't want to ruin this by one little action, but if he never did it he wouldn't know.

buck looks down at the two holding hands and smiles softly messing with eddies fingers. this gave eddie an unbelievable amount of butterflies and his face got red. he decided to speak up and break the silence.

"buck if you don't feel the same way we can ignore i said anything or you can even forget i exist," eddie says causing buck to look at him in disbelief.

"I know you're probably uncomfortable now and never want to see me or chris again and thats okay i don't want to put pressure on you or-"

eddie was cut off by a pair of lips on his and bucks hand on his face pulling him in closer. the two moved their lips in sync softly, enjoying every second. after what felt like forever, but was only a minute, they pulled away and their eyes met. buck rested his forehead on eddies and looked him in his eyes with a small smile.

"I think i'll stick around with you and christopher a little longer," he says making eddie smile wide.

the two are standing in the kitchen smiling at each other like idiots when the doorbell rings. they pull apart and eddie goes to get the door, while buck lifts himself to sit on the counter. he is swinging his feet and smiling at them like a little kid smiles at candy.

"shannon? what are you doing here?" eddie says with a shocked voice, but buck could sense the pain.

buck had no clue who this person was and why she hurt eddie, but he knew she wouldn't get away with it.

"eddie, long time no see huh?" buck hears the unknown lady say and then sees her walking in

so this bitch can come to eddies house and then just strut in like she owns the place.

as buck was in his angry thoughts he heard the woman speak up,

"oh i uh didn't know you had company," she says looking at buck

buck just gives an eye roll and hops down grabbing a glass to get water.

"what a nice friend you have" shannon says sarcastically looking back at eddie

buck cringed at the word friend knowing she was trying to get a rise out of him, and just walked off to eddies room to give them privacy, but he made sure to sit with his ear to the door so he could hear everything.

"shannon what the hell are you doing here, and with no heads up?!" buck could hear eddie getting angry already.

"eddie i want christopher to come live with me"

why would she want chris, thats eddies ki- oh my god that christophers mom!!! ??

bucks thoughts get cut short when he hears a glass shatter and he debates on going out there. he decides to wait and see if it gets worse.

"EDDIE HES MY KID TOO"

"YEAH BUT YOU FUCKING LEFT HIM SHANNON HE CANT RESTART HIS LIFE WHEN HE IS FINALLY SETTLED IN"

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming with me and living with my new boyfriend and making friends he probably has no one here which is why he is at a new school"

"HE HAS PEOPLE IN HIS LIFE I AM NOT GOING TO LET HIM LIVE WITH SOME DUDE YOU PROBABLY JUST MET"

"REALLY EDDIE!??! TELL ME WHO DOES HE HAVE HERE BESIDES YOU?"

"BUCK, THE 118, HIS FRIENDS THAT HE MADE AT SCHOOL, YEAH HE HAS FRIENDS AT SCHOOL EVEN THOUGH YOURE AN AWFUL MOTHER AND THOUGHT HE DIDNT HAVE ANY"