Chapter Ten

I opened my eyes slowly to avoid the strong light, when I realised I wasn't at my dorm. . I was in a hospital, with a weird robe, and a huge white plaster on my foot! I was petrified. I jolted up in shock when I suddenly found Rahul's hand on mine, calming me down.

    "Wow, cool down there tiger" he said holding me down.

    "What the hell am I doing here? And what happened to my foot?" I asked impatiently.

    "You don't remember? You got hit by a deer?" Suddenly the memories came flashing back to me. I remembered. I remembered how we stayed at the old lady's house. How we got into an argument. How he told me he would have fallen for me if Michaela didn't exixst. How his soft lips touched my forehead. I remembered everything but was still confused how we got here. 

    "Yeah but we were in a jungle, lost. How did we get here?" I aksed, confused. 

    "Long story, trust me." but I wanted to know, badly.

    "I like long stories, so get started." I demanded. 

    "Ok... well as soon as you were unconcious, I carried you to the gas station where I used someone's phone to call Michaela, she came to fetch us with her car and dropped us off outside your car, which suprisingly was still there. Then, I drove you here, St Mary's hospital." He said concluding his point with a smile on his face. I was relieved and at the same time content that he carried me all the way to the gas station. Fate was making our situation into a whole romantic bollywood movie, he hugs me, kisses me, tells me he would have fallen for me, makes me his best friend, and carries me, hell there was also another girl involved. our situation was turning into my favourite bollywood movie "Mujhse dosti karoge.

    "So wait, you could carry me? You sure you didn't drag me through the floor" I said teasing him. He faked a smile and went to get me some coffee. Immediatley after he exited the door, Sydney came running in screaming my name. 

    "Priya! Priya! Oh my god! How did this happen? Oh sugar, you must be hurt. Oh god!" she panicked. 

    "Ok Sydney, honey, calm down ok? I am perfectly fine, just, you know, broke a leg."

    "Oh but honey I told you to break a leg metaphorically, not literally! You have got to stop taking things so seriousley." she said laughing. "Oh and by the way, your right, your man over there is seriousley hot!" she said with a smile on her face.

    "Hahahah I know right! He's better shirtless though" I said winking at her, teasing. 

    "Shirtless? Oh my god, you slept with him didn't you?" she blurted out. I wish I did, my thoughts interrupted.

    "What? No! Long story" I said remembering just how long this weekend had been and the amount of events that came out of it. Rahul soon walked back in with coffee for both of us. 

    "Well hello, you must be Rahul, I'm Sydney, Priya's told me a lot about you" She said looking at me with a smirk on her face. 

    "Hi, nice to meet you, yeah she has told me a lot about you too." He said smiling. 

    "Ok" I interrupted " Enough introductions, can somebody tell me when the hell am I getting out of here?" I asked  awkwardly.

    "Not anytime soon" Rahul said. "You broke your leg, it's going to take atleast a week before you can leave the hospital and then around three more weeks with a huge plaster on your foot, and by the way, those three weeks you will be spending with me, at my apartment. There is no way I am letting you stay in your tiny dorm, no offense Sydney, without anybody cooking for you." He said with a concerned face. But I couldn't just stay with him. My mind was set and I was going to get over him. Obviousley that was not going to happen if I stayed with him. So I put my argument on the table